"Can't connect to homeserver via HTTP when an HTTPS URL is in your browser bar. Either use HTTPS or <a>enable unsafe scripts</a>.":"當瀏覽器網址列裡有 HTTPS URL 時,不能使用 HTTP 連線到家伺服器。請採用 HTTPS 或者<a>允許不安全的指令稿</a>。",
"You are about to be taken to a third-party site so you can authenticate your account for use with %(integrationsUrl)s. Do you wish to continue?":"您即將被帶到第三方網站,以便您可以驗證您的帳戶以使用%(integrationsUrl)s。你想繼續嗎?",
"Close":"關閉",
"Create new room":"建立新聊天室",
"Room directory":"聊天室目錄",
"Start chat":"開始聊天",
"Accept":"接受",
"%(targetName)s accepted an invitation.":"%(targetName)s 已接受邀請。",
"%(targetName)s accepted the invitation for %(displayName)s.":"%(targetName)s 已接受 %(displayName)s 的邀請。",
"Can't connect to homeserver - please check your connectivity, ensure your <a>homeserver's SSL certificate</a> is trusted, and that a browser extension is not blocking requests.":"無法連線到家伺服器 - 請檢查您的連線,確保您的<a>家伺服器的 SSL 憑證</a>可被信任,而瀏覽器擴充套件也沒有阻擋請求。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they are invited.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的聊天室歷史紀錄可見於所有聊天室成員,從他們被邀請開始。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they joined.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的聊天室歷史紀錄可見於所有聊天室成員,從他們加入開始。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的聊天室歷史紀錄可見於所有聊天室成員。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to anyone.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的聊天室歷史紀錄可見於任何人。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to unknown (%(visibility)s).":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的聊天室歷史紀錄可見於未知 (%(visibility)s) 。",
"This doesn't appear to be a valid email address":"這似乎不是有效的電子郵件地址",
"This phone number is already in use":"這個電話號碼已在使用中",
"This room":"此房間",
"This room is not accessible by remote Matrix servers":"此房間無法被遠端的 Matrix 伺服器存取",
"To use it, just wait for autocomplete results to load and tab through them.":"要使用它,只要等待自動完成的結果載入並在它們上面按 Tab。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but you do not have permission to view the message in question.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是問題是您沒有權限檢視相關的訊息。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是找不到。",
"Unable to remove contact information":"無法移除聯絡人資訊",
"You seem to be in a call, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎尚在通話中,您確定您想要結束通話嗎?",
"You seem to be uploading files, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎正在上傳檔案,您確定您想要結束嗎?",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are promoting the user to have the same power level as yourself.":"您將無法復原此變更,因為您正在將其他使用者的權限等級提升到與您相同。",
"This process allows you to export the keys for messages you have received in encrypted rooms to a local file. You will then be able to import the file into another Matrix client in the future, so that client will also be able to decrypt these messages.":"這個過程讓您可以匯出您在加密的房間裡收到的訊息的金鑰到一個本機檔案。您將可以在未來匯入檔案到其他的 Matrix 客戶端,這樣客戶端就可以解密此訊息。",
"The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.":"匯出的檔案將會讓任何可以讀取它的人解密任何您可以看到的加密訊息,所以您必須謹慎地保管好它。為了協助您,您應該輸入下面的通關密語,其將會被用於加密匯出的資料。其只能使用相同的密碼來匯入資料。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.":"這個過程讓您可以匯入您先前從其他 Matrix 客戶端匯出的加密金鑰。您將可以解密在其他客戶端可以解密的訊息。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.":"匯出檔案被通關密語所保護。您應該在這裡輸入通關密語來解密檔案。",
"You must join the room to see its files":"您必須加入房間來檢視它的檔案",
"Reject all %(invitedRooms)s invites":"拒絕所有 %(invitedRooms)s 邀請",
"Failed to invite":"邀請失敗",
"Failed to invite the following users to the %(roomName)s room:":"邀請下列使用者到 %(roomName)s 房間失敗:",
"Confirm Removal":"確認移除",
"Are you sure you wish to remove (delete) this event? Note that if you delete a room name or topic change, it could undo the change.":"您確定您想要移除(刪除)此活動嗎?注意若您刪除房間名稱或主題變更,還是可以復原變更。",
"If you have previously used a more recent version of %(brand)s, your session may be incompatible with this version. Close this window and return to the more recent version.":"若您先前使用過較新版本的 %(brand)s,您的工作階段可能與此版本不相容。關閉此視窗並回到較新的版本。",
"If you don't specify an email address, you won't be able to reset your password. Are you sure?":"若您不指定電子郵件,您將無法重設您的密碼。您確定嗎?",
"Check for update":"檢查更新",
"Username available":"使用者名稱可用",
"Username not available":"使用者名稱不可用",
"Something went wrong!":"出了點問題!",
"This will be your account name on the <span></span> homeserver, or you can pick a <a>different server</a>.":"這將是您在家伺服器上的帳號名稱<span></span>,或是您可以挑選一個<a>不同的伺服器</a>。",
"If you already have a Matrix account you can <a>log in</a> instead.":"若您已經有 Matrix 帳號,您可以<a>登入</a>。",
"Your browser does not support the required cryptography extensions":"您的瀏覽器不支援需要的加密擴充",
"Failed to invite the following users to %(groupId)s:":"邀請下列使用者到 %(groupId)s 失敗:",
"Failed to invite users to community":"邀請使用者到社群失敗",
"Failed to invite users to %(groupId)s":"邀請使用者到 %(groupId)s 失敗",
"Failed to add the following rooms to %(groupId)s:":"新增下列聊天室到 %(groupId)s 失敗:",
"Restricted":"限制",
"Ignored user":"已忽略的使用者",
"You are now ignoring %(userId)s":"您忽略了 %(userId)s",
"Unignored user":"未忽略的使用者",
"You are no longer ignoring %(userId)s":"您不再忽略 %(userId)s",
"%(senderName)s changed the pinned messages for the room.":"%(senderName)s 變更了聊天室的釘選訊息。",
"Send":"傳送",
"Message Pinning":"訊息釘選",
"Mirror local video feed":"鏡射本機視訊 feed",
"Enable inline URL previews by default":"預設啟用內嵌 URL 預覽",
"Enable URL previews for this room (only affects you)":"對此聊天室啟用 URL 預覽(僅影響您)",
"Enable URL previews by default for participants in this room":"對此聊天室中的參與者預設啟用 URL 預覽",
"%(senderName)s sent an image":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一張圖片",
"%(senderName)s sent a video":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一則視訊",
"%(senderName)s uploaded a file":"%(senderName)s 上傳了一個檔案",
"Disinvite this user?":"取消邀請此使用者?",
"Kick this user?":"踢除此使用者?",
"Unban this user?":"取消阻擋此使用者?",
"Ban this user?":"阻擋此使用者?",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are demoting yourself, if you are the last privileged user in the room it will be impossible to regain privileges.":"如果您是聊天室中最後一位有特殊權限的使用者,您將無法復原此變更,因為無法再獲得特定權限。",
"Unignore":"取消忽略",
"Ignore":"忽略",
"Jump to read receipt":"跳到讀取回條",
"Mention":"提及",
"Invite":"邀請",
"Send an encrypted reply…":"傳送加密的回覆……",
"Send an encrypted message…":"傳送加密的訊息……",
"Unpin Message":"取消釘選訊息",
"Jump to message":"跳到訊息",
"No pinned messages.":"沒有已釘選的訊息。",
"Loading...":"正在載入……",
"Pinned Messages":"已釘選的訊息",
"%(duration)ss":"%(duration)s 秒",
"%(duration)sm":"%(duration)s 分鐘",
"%(duration)sh":"%(duration)s 小時",
"%(duration)sd":"%(duration)s 天",
"Online for %(duration)s":"已上線 %(duration)s",
"Idle for %(duration)s":"已閒置 %(duration)s",
"Offline for %(duration)s":"已離線 %(duration)s",
"Unknown for %(duration)s":"未知 %(duration)s",
"Unknown":"未知",
"Replying":"正在回覆",
"No rooms to show":"未顯示聊天室",
"Unnamed room":"未命名的聊天室",
"World readable":"所有人可讀",
"Guests can join":"訪客可加入",
"Community Invites":"社群邀請",
"Banned by %(displayName)s":"被 %(displayName)s 阻擋",
"Members only (since the point in time of selecting this option)":"僅成員(自選取此選項開始)",
"Members only (since they were invited)":"僅成員(自他們被邀請開始)",
"Members only (since they joined)":"僅成員(自他們加入開始)",
"Invalid community ID":"無效的社群 ID",
"'%(groupId)s' is not a valid community ID":"「%(groupId)s」不是有效的社群 ID",
"Try using one of the following valid address types: %(validTypesList)s.":"嘗試使用下列有效地地址格式中的其中一個:%(validTypesList)s。",
"You have entered an invalid address.":"您輸入了無效的地址。",
"Community IDs may only contain characters a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./'":"社群 ID 只能包含 a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./' 等字元",
"Something went wrong whilst creating your community":"建立社群時發生問題",
"Create Community":"建立社群",
"Community Name":"社群名稱",
"Community ID":"社群 ID",
"example":"範例",
"<h1>HTML for your community's page</h1>\n<p>\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important <a href=\"foo\">links</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n You can even use 'img' tags\n</p>\n":"<h1>您社群頁面的 HTML</h1>\n<p>\n 使用長描述來為社群的新成員簡介,或是散發\n 一些重要<a href=\"foo\">連結</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n 您甚至可以使用 'img' 標籤\n</p>\n",
"Add rooms to the community summary":"新增聊天室到社群摘要中",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增哪個聊天室到此摘要中?",
"Add to summary":"新增到摘要",
"Failed to add the following rooms to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增以下聊天室到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a Room":"新增聊天室",
"Failed to remove the room from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除聊天室失敗",
"The room '%(roomName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"聊天室「%(roomName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Add users to the community summary":"新增使用者到社群摘要中",
"Who would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增誰到此摘要中?",
"Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增下列使用者到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a User":"新增使用者",
"Failed to remove a user from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除使用者失敗",
"The user '%(displayName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"使用者「%(displayName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Failed to update community":"更新社群失敗",
"Unable to accept invite":"無法接受邀請",
"Unable to reject invite":"無法回絕邀請",
"Leave Community":"離開社群",
"Leave %(groupName)s?":"離開 %(groupName)s?",
"Leave":"離開",
"Community Settings":"社群設定",
"These rooms are displayed to community members on the community page. Community members can join the rooms by clicking on them.":"這些聊天室在社群頁面上顯示給社群成員。社群成員可以透過點按它們來加入聊天室。",
"%(inviter)s has invited you to join this community":"%(inviter)s 已經邀請您加入此社群",
"You are an administrator of this community":"您是此社群的管理員",
"You are a member of this community":"您是此社群的成員",
"Your community hasn't got a Long Description, a HTML page to show to community members.<br />Click here to open settings and give it one!":"您的社群尚未有長描述,一個顯示給社群成員的 HTML 頁面。<br />點按這裡以開啟設並建立一個!",
"Long Description (HTML)":"長描述(HTML)",
"Description":"描述",
"Community %(groupId)s not found":"找不到社群 %(groupId)s",
"Data from an older version of %(brand)s has been detected. This will have caused end-to-end cryptography to malfunction in the older version. End-to-end encrypted messages exchanged recently whilst using the older version may not be decryptable in this version. This may also cause messages exchanged with this version to fail. If you experience problems, log out and back in again. To retain message history, export and re-import your keys.":"偵測到來自舊版 %(brand)s 的資料。這將會造成舊版的端到端加密失敗。在此版本中使用最近在舊版本交換的金鑰可能無法解密訊息。這也會造成與此版本的訊息交換失敗。若您遇到問題,請登出並重新登入。要保留訊息歷史,請匯出並重新匯入您的金鑰。",
"Error whilst fetching joined communities":"擷取已加入的社群時發生錯誤",
"Create a new community":"建立新社群",
"Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.":"建立社群以將使用者與聊天室湊成一組!建立自訂的首頁以在 Matrix 宇宙中標出您的空間。",
"%(count)s of your messages have not been sent.|one":"您的訊息尚未傳送。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|other":"現在<resendText>重新傳送全部</resendText>或<cancelText>取消全部</cancelText>。您也可以選取單一訊息以重新傳送或取消。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|one":"現在<resendText>重新傳送訊息</resendText>或<cancelText>取消訊息</cancelText>。",
"Warning":"警告",
"There's no one else here! Would you like to <inviteText>invite others</inviteText> or <nowarnText>stop warning about the empty room</nowarnText>?":"沒有其他人了!您想要<inviteText>邀請其他人</inviteText>或<nowarnText>停止關於空聊天室的警告嗎</nowarnText>?",
"Privacy is important to us, so we don't collect any personal or identifiable data for our analytics.":"隱私對我們來說至關重要,所以我們不會收集任何私人或可辨識的資料供我們的分析使用。",
"Learn more about how we use analytics.":"得知更多關於我們如何使用分析資料的資訊。",
"An email has been sent to %(emailAddress)s. Once you've followed the link it contains, click below.":"電子郵件已傳送至 %(emailAddress)s。您必須跟隨其中包含了連結,點按下面的連結。",
"Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.":"請注意,您正在登入 %(hs)s 伺服器,不是 matrix.org。",
"This homeserver doesn't offer any login flows which are supported by this client.":"這個家伺服器不提供任何此客戶端支援的登入流程。",
"Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you":"忽略使用者,從您這裡隱藏他們的訊息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward":"停止忽略使用者,顯示他們的訊息",
"Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.":"這個頁面包含了可識別的資訊,如聊天室、使用者或群組 ID,這些資料會在傳到伺服器前被刪除。",
"To set up a filter, drag a community avatar over to the filter panel on the far left hand side of the screen. You can click on an avatar in the filter panel at any time to see only the rooms and people associated with that community.":"要設定過濾器,拖曳社群大頭貼到位於螢幕最左邊的過濾器面板。您可以在任何時候在過濾器面板中的大頭貼上點按以檢視與該社群關聯的聊天室與夥伴。",
"If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.":"如果您透過 GitHub 來回報錯誤,除錯訊息可以用來追蹤問題。除錯訊息包含應用程式的使用資料,包括您的使用者名稱、您所造訪的房間/群組的 ID 或別名、其他使用者的使用者名稱等,其中不包含訊息本身。",
"Seen by %(displayName)s (%(userName)s) at %(dateTime)s":"被 %(displayName)s (%(userName)s) 於 %(dateTime)s 看過",
"Unable to join community":"無法加入社群",
"Unable to leave community":"無法離開社群",
"Changes made to your community <bold1>name</bold1> and <bold2>avatar</bold2> might not be seen by other users for up to 30 minutes.":"對您的社群的<bold1>名稱</bold1>與<bold2>大頭貼</bold2>的變更可能在最多30分鐘內不會被其他使用者看到。",
"%(brand)s uses many advanced browser features, some of which are not available or experimental in your current browser.":"%(brand)s 使用了許多先進的瀏覽器功能,有些在你目前所用的瀏覽器上無法使用或僅為實驗中的功能。",
"Can't update user notification settings":"無法更新使用者的通知設定",
"Notify for all other messages/rooms":"通知其他所有的訊息/聊天室",
"Unable to look up room ID from server":"無法從伺服器找到聊天室 ID",
"Couldn't find a matching Matrix room":"不能找到符合 Matrix 的聊天室",
"Invite to this room":"邀請加入這個聊天室",
"You cannot delete this message. (%(code)s)":"你不能刪除這個訊息。(%(code)s)",
"Thursday":"星期四",
"Search…":"搜尋…",
"Logs sent":"除錯訊息已經傳送",
"Back":"返回",
"Reply":"回覆",
"Show message in desktop notification":"在桌面通知中顯示訊息",
"Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.":"除錯訊息包含應用程式的使用資料,包括您的使用者名稱、您所造訪的房間/群組的 ID 或別名、其他使用者的使用者名稱等,其中不包含訊息本身。",
"You can now return to your account after signing out, and sign in on other devices.":"您可以在登出後回到您的帳號,並在其他裝置上登入。",
"Enable email notifications":"啟用電子郵件通知",
"Event Type":"事件類型",
"Download this file":"下載這個檔案",
"Pin Message":"釘選訊息",
"Failed to change settings":"變更設定失敗",
"View Community":"檢視社群",
"Event sent!":"事件已傳送!",
"Event Content":"事件內容",
"Thank you!":"感謝您!",
"Quote":"引用",
"With your current browser, the look and feel of the application may be completely incorrect, and some or all features may not function. If you want to try it anyway you can continue, but you are on your own in terms of any issues you may encounter!":"您目前的瀏覽器,其應用程式的外觀和感覺可能完全不正確,有些或全部功能可以無法使用。如果您仍想要繼續嘗試,可以繼續,但必須自行承擔後果!",
"Unable to load event that was replied to, it either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.":"無法載入要回覆的活動,它可能不存在或是您沒有權限檢視它。",
"Send Logs":"傳送紀錄",
"Clear Storage and Sign Out":"清除儲存的東西並登出",
"Refresh":"重新整理",
"We encountered an error trying to restore your previous session.":"我們在嘗試復原您先前的工作階段時遇到了一點錯誤。",
"Clearing your browser's storage may fix the problem, but will sign you out and cause any encrypted chat history to become unreadable.":"清除您瀏覽器的儲存的東西也許可以修復問題,但會將您登出並造成任何已加密的聊天都無法讀取。",
"This will make your account permanently unusable. You will not be able to log in, and no one will be able to re-register the same user ID. This will cause your account to leave all rooms it is participating in, and it will remove your account details from your identity server. <b>This action is irreversible.</b>":"這將會讓您的帳號永久無法使用。您將無法登入,且也沒有人可以重新註冊一個相同的使用者 ID。這將會造成您的帳號離開所有已參與的聊天室,並將會從識別伺服器上移除您帳號的所有詳細資訊。<b>此動作是不可逆的。</b>",
"Deactivating your account <b>does not by default cause us to forget messages you have sent.</b> If you would like us to forget your messages, please tick the box below.":"停用您的帳號<b>預設不會讓我們忘記您已經傳送過的訊息。</b>若您想要我們忘記您的訊息,請在下面的方框中打勾。",
"Message visibility in Matrix is similar to email. Our forgetting your messages means that messages you have sent will not be shared with any new or unregistered users, but registered users who already have access to these messages will still have access to their copy.":"在 Matrix 中的訊息可見度類似於電子郵件。我們忘記您的訊息代表您傳送過的訊息不會有任何新的或未註冊的使用者看到,但已註冊且已經看過這些訊息的使用者還是看得到他們的副本。",
"Please forget all messages I have sent when my account is deactivated (<b>Warning:</b> this will cause future users to see an incomplete view of conversations)":"請在我的帳號停用時忘記我傳送過的所有訊息(<b>警告:</b>這將會造成未來的使用者無法看見完整的對話紀錄)",
"To continue, please enter your password:":"要繼續,請輸入您的密碼:",
"Can't leave Server Notices room":"無法離開伺服器通知聊天室",
"This room is used for important messages from the Homeserver, so you cannot leave it.":"這個聊天室是用於發佈從家伺服器而來的重要訊息,所以您不能離開它。",
"Terms and Conditions":"條款與細則",
"To continue using the %(homeserverDomain)s homeserver you must review and agree to our terms and conditions.":"要繼續使用 %(homeserverDomain)s 家伺服器,您必須審閱並同意我們的條款與細則。",
"In encrypted rooms, like this one, URL previews are disabled by default to ensure that your homeserver (where the previews are generated) cannot gather information about links you see in this room.":"在加密的聊天室中(這個就是),URL 預覽會預設停用以確保您的家伺服器(預覽生成的地方)無法在這個聊天室中收集關於您看到的連結的資訊。",
"When someone puts a URL in their message, a URL preview can be shown to give more information about that link such as the title, description, and an image from the website.":"當某人在他們的訊息中放置 URL 時,URL 預覽可以顯示如標題、描述與網頁上的圖片等等來給您更多關於該連結的資訊。",
"The email field must not be blank.":"電子郵件欄不能留空。",
"The phone number field must not be blank.":"電話號碼欄不能留空。",
"You can't send any messages until you review and agree to <consentLink>our terms and conditions</consentLink>.":"您在審閱並同意<consentLink>我們的條款與條件</consentLink>前無法傳送訊息。",
"Create a new room with the same name, description and avatar":"使用同樣的名稱、描述與大頭貼建立新聊天室",
"Update any local room aliases to point to the new room":"更新任何本地聊天室別名以指向新的聊天室",
"Stop users from speaking in the old version of the room, and post a message advising users to move to the new room":"讓使用者在舊版聊天室停止發言,並張貼訊息建議使用者移動到新的聊天室",
"Put a link back to the old room at the start of the new room so people can see old messages":"在新聊天室的開始處放置連回舊聊天室的連結,這樣夥伴們就可以看到舊的訊息",
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User Limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"您的訊息未被傳送,因為其家伺服器已經達到了其每月活躍使用者限制。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用服務。",
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has exceeded a resource limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"您的訊息未傳送,因為其家伺服器已超過一項資源限制。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼序使用服務。",
"Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using this service.":"請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用此服務。",
"%(brand)s now uses 3-5x less memory, by only loading information about other users when needed. Please wait whilst we resynchronise with the server!":"%(brand)s 現在僅使用三分之一到五分之一的記憶體,僅在需要時才會載入其他使用者的資訊。請等待我們與伺服器重新同步!",
"Updating %(brand)s":"正在更新 %(brand)s",
"You've previously used %(brand)s on %(host)s with lazy loading of members enabled. In this version lazy loading is disabled. As the local cache is not compatible between these two settings, %(brand)s needs to resync your account.":"您之前曾在 %(host)s 上使用 %(brand)s 並啟用成員列表的延遲載入。在此版本中延遲載入已停用。由於本機快取在這兩個設定間不相容,%(brand)s 必須重新同步您的帳號。",
"You are an administrator of this community. You will not be able to rejoin without an invite from another administrator.":"您是此社群的管理員。您將無法在沒有其他管理員的邀請下重新加入。",
"To avoid losing your chat history, you must export your room keys before logging out. You will need to go back to the newer version of %(brand)s to do this":"為了避免遺失您的聊天歷史,您必須在登出前匯出您的聊天室金鑰。您必須回到較新的 %(brand)s 才能執行此動作",
"Continue With Encryption Disabled":"在停用加密的情況下繼續",
"Next":"下一個",
"That matches!":"符合!",
"That doesn't match.":"不符合。",
"Go back to set it again.":"回去重新設定它。",
"Download":"下載",
"<b>Print it</b> and store it somewhere safe":"<b>列印它</b>並存放在安全的地方",
"<b>Save it</b> on a USB key or backup drive":"<b>將它儲存</b>到 USB 金鑰或備份磁碟上",
"<b>Copy it</b> to your personal cloud storage":"<b>將它複製</b> 到您的個人雲端儲存",
"Set up Secure Message Recovery":"設定安全訊息復原",
"Unable to create key backup":"無法建立金鑰備份",
"Retry":"重試",
"Unable to load backup status":"無法載入備份狀態",
"Unable to restore backup":"無法復原備份",
"No backup found!":"找不到備份!",
"Failed to decrypt %(failedCount)s sessions!":"解密 %(failedCount)s 工作階段失敗!",
"Access your secure message history and set up secure messaging by entering your recovery passphrase.":"存取您的安全訊息歷史並透過輸入您的復原密碼來設定安全訊息。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery passphrase you can <button1>use your recovery key</button1> or <button2>set up new recovery options</button2>":"如果您忘記您的復原密碼,您可以<button1>使用您的復原金鑰</button1>或<button2>設定新的復原選項</button2>",
"This looks like a valid recovery key!":"看起來是有效的復原金鑰!",
"Not a valid recovery key":"不是有效的復原金鑰",
"Access your secure message history and set up secure messaging by entering your recovery key.":"存取您的安全訊息歷史並趟過輸入您的復原金鑰來設定安全傳訊。",
"Failed to perform homeserver discovery":"執行家伺服器探索失敗",
"If you didn't set the new recovery method, an attacker may be trying to access your account. Change your account password and set a new recovery method immediately in Settings.":"如果您沒有設定新的復原方法,攻擊者可能會嘗試存取您的帳號。在設定中立刻變更您的密碼並設定新的復原方法。",
"The other party cancelled the verification.":"另一方取消了驗證。",
"Verified!":"已驗證!",
"You've successfully verified this user.":"您已經成功驗證此使用者。",
"Secure messages with this user are end-to-end encrypted and not able to be read by third parties.":"與此使用者的安全訊息是端到端加密的,無法被第三方讀取。",
"Got It":"我了解了",
"Verify this user by confirming the following number appears on their screen.":"透過確認在他們的螢幕上顯示的以下號碼來驗證此使用者。",
"Yes":"是",
"No":"否",
"We've sent you an email to verify your address. Please follow the instructions there and then click the button below.":"我們已經傳送給您一封電子郵件以驗證您的地址。請遵照那裡的指示,然後點選下面的按鈕。",
"Email Address":"電子郵件地址",
"Backing up %(sessionsRemaining)s keys...":"正在備份 %(sessionsRemaining)s 金鑰……",
"For help with using %(brand)s, click <a>here</a>.":"對於使用 %(brand)s 的說明,點選<a>這裡</a>。",
"For help with using %(brand)s, click <a>here</a> or start a chat with our bot using the button below.":"對於使用 %(brand)s 的說明,點選<a>這裡</a>或是使用下面的按鈕開始與我們的機器人聊天。",
"Changes to who can read history will only apply to future messages in this room. The visibility of existing history will be unchanged.":"變更誰可以閱讀歷史紀錄只會套用於此聊天室中未來的訊息。既有歷史紀錄的可見程度將不會變更。",
"Security & Privacy":"安全與隱私",
"Encryption":"加密",
"Once enabled, encryption cannot be disabled.":"一旦啟用就無法停用加密。",
"Encrypted":"已加密",
"Ignored users":"已忽略的使用者",
"Bulk options":"大量選項",
"Key backup":"金鑰備份",
"Missing media permissions, click the button below to request.":"遺失媒體權限,點選此按鈕以請求。",
"Verify this user to mark them as trusted. Trusting users gives you extra peace of mind when using end-to-end encrypted messages.":"驗證此使用者以標記他們為受信任的。信任的使用者可以在使用端到端加密訊息時能更加放心。",
"Waiting for partner to confirm...":"正在等待夥伴確認……",
"Incoming Verification Request":"來到的驗證請求",
"To help avoid duplicate issues, please <existingIssuesLink>view existing issues</existingIssuesLink> first (and add a +1) or <newIssueLink>create a new issue</newIssueLink> if you can't find it.":"要協助避免重覆的問題,請先<existingIssuesLink>檢視既有的議題</existingIssuesLink>(並新增 a+1)或是如果您找不到的話,就<newIssueLink>建立新議題</newIssueLink>。",
"Report bugs & give feedback":"回報臭蟲並給予回饋",
"Go back":"返回",
"Update status":"更新狀態",
"Set status":"設定狀態",
"Your Modular server":"您的模組化伺服器",
"Enter the location of your Modular homeserver. It may use your own domain name or be a subdomain of <a>modular.im</a>.":"輸入您模組化伺服器的位置。它可能會使用您自己的域名或是 <a>modular.im</a> 的子網域。",
"Server Name":"伺服器名稱",
"The username field must not be blank.":"使用者欄位不能留空。",
"Username":"使用者名稱",
"Not sure of your password? <a>Set a new one</a>":"不確定您的密碼?<a>設定新的</a>",
"Create your account":"建立您的帳號",
"Email (optional)":"電子郵件(選擇性)",
"Phone (optional)":"電話(選擇性)",
"Confirm":"確認",
"Other servers":"其他伺服器",
"Homeserver URL":"家伺服器 URL",
"Identity Server URL":"識別伺服器 URL",
"Free":"免費",
"Join millions for free on the largest public server":"在最大的公開伺服器上免費加入數百萬人",
"Premium":"專業",
"Premium hosting for organisations <a>Learn more</a>":"組織的專業主機託管 <a>得知更多</a>",
"Other":"其他",
"Find other public servers or use a custom server":"尋找其他公開伺服器或使用自訂伺服器",
"Guest":"訪客",
"Sign in instead":"請登入",
"Set a new password":"設定新密碼",
"Create account":"建立帳號",
"Keep going...":"繼續……",
"Starting backup...":"正在開始備份……",
"A new recovery passphrase and key for Secure Messages have been detected.":"偵測到安全訊息的新復原通關密語與金鑰。",
"If you didn't remove the recovery method, an attacker may be trying to access your account. Change your account password and set a new recovery method immediately in Settings.":"如果您沒有移除復原方法,攻擊者可能會試圖存取您的帳號。請立刻在設定中變更您帳號的密碼並設定新的復原方式。",
"The file '%(fileName)s' exceeds this homeserver's size limit for uploads":"檔案 %(fileName)s 超過家伺服器的上傳限制",
"Gets or sets the room topic":"取得或設定聊天室主題",
"This room has no topic.":"此聊天室沒有主題。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s made the room public to whoever knows the link.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 讓此聊天室對知道連結的人公開。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s made the room invite only.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 讓聊天室變成僅限邀請。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the join rule to %(rule)s":"%(senderDisplayName)s 變更加入規則為 %(rule)s",
"Unable to query for supported registration methods.":"無法查詢支援的註冊方法。",
"Allow Peer-to-Peer for 1:1 calls":"允許一對一通話時的點對點",
"Are you sure? You will lose your encrypted messages if your keys are not backed up properly.":"您確定嗎?如果您的金鑰沒有正確備份的話,您將會遺失您的加密訊息。",
"Encrypted messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. Only you and the recipient(s) have the keys to read these messages.":"加密訊息是使用端到端加密。只有您和接收者才有金鑰可以閱讀這些訊息。",
"Restore from Backup":"從備份復原",
"Back up your keys before signing out to avoid losing them.":"在登出前備份您的金鑰以避免遺失它們。",
"Start using Key Backup":"開始使用金鑰備份",
"Credits":"感謝",
"Never lose encrypted messages":"永不遺失加密訊息",
"Messages in this room are secured with end-to-end encryption. Only you and the recipient(s) have the keys to read these messages.":"此聊天室中的訊息已使用端到端加密。只有您和接收者有金鑰可以閱讀這些訊息。",
"Securely back up your keys to avoid losing them. <a>Learn more.</a>":"安全地備份您的金鑰以避免遺失它們。<a>更多資訊。</a>",
"Not now":"不是現在",
"Don't ask me again":"不要再問我",
"I don't want my encrypted messages":"我不想要我的加密訊息",
"Manually export keys":"手動匯出金鑰",
"You'll lose access to your encrypted messages":"您將會失去對您的加密訊息的存取權",
"Are you sure you want to sign out?":"您想要登出嗎?",
"If you run into any bugs or have feedback you'd like to share, please let us know on GitHub.":"如果您遇到臭蟲或是想要與我們分享一些回饋,請讓我們在 GitHub 上知道。",
"<b>Warning</b>: you should only set up key backup from a trusted computer.":"<b>警告</b>:您應該只從信任的電腦設定金鑰備份。",
"Hide":"隱藏",
"For maximum security, this should be different from your account password.":"為了最強的安全性,這應該與您的帳號密碼不一樣。",
"Your keys are being backed up (the first backup could take a few minutes).":"您的金鑰正在備份(第一次備份會花費數分鐘)。",
"Changes your display nickname in the current room only":"僅在目前的聊天室變更您的顯示暱稱",
"%(senderDisplayName)s enabled flair for %(groups)s in this room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 為此聊天室中的 %(groups)s 啟用鑑別能力。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s disabled flair for %(groups)s in this room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 為此聊天室中的 %(groups)s 停用鑑別能力。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s enabled flair for %(newGroups)s and disabled flair for %(oldGroups)s in this room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 為此聊天室中的 %(newGroups)s 啟用鑑別能力,並為 %(oldGroups)s 停用。",
"Show read receipts sent by other users":"顯示從其他使用者傳送的讀取回條",
"Scissors":"剪刀",
"Error updating main address":"更新主要位置時發生錯誤",
"There was an error updating the room's main address. It may not be allowed by the server or a temporary failure occurred.":"更新聊天室的主要位置時發生錯誤。可能是不被伺服器允許或是遇到暫時性的錯誤。",
"Error updating flair":"更新鑑別能力時發生錯誤",
"There was an error updating the flair for this room. The server may not allow it or a temporary error occurred.":"更新此聊天室的鑑別能力時發生錯誤。可能是伺服器不允許或遇到暫時性的錯誤。",
"Select the roles required to change various parts of the room":"選取更改聊天室各部份的所需的角色",
"Enable encryption?":"啟用加密?",
"Once enabled, encryption for a room cannot be disabled. Messages sent in an encrypted room cannot be seen by the server, only by the participants of the room. Enabling encryption may prevent many bots and bridges from working correctly. <a>Learn more about encryption.</a>":"一旦啟用,聊天室的加密就不能停用了。在已加密的聊天室裡傳送的訊息無法被伺服器看見,僅能被聊天室的參與者看到。啟用加密可能會讓許多機器人與橋接運作不正常。<a>取得更多關於加密的資訊。</a>",
"Power level":"權力等級",
"Want more than a community? <a>Get your own server</a>":"想要的不只是社群?<a>架設您自己的伺服器</a>",
"Please install <chromeLink>Chrome</chromeLink>, <firefoxLink>Firefox</firefoxLink>, or <safariLink>Safari</safariLink> for the best experience.":"請安裝 <chromeLink>Chrome</chromeLink>、<firefoxLink>Firefox</firefoxLink> 或 <safariLink>Safari</safariLink> 以取得最佳體驗。",
"<b>Warning</b>: Upgrading a room will <i>not automatically migrate room members to the new version of the room.</i> We'll post a link to the new room in the old version of the room - room members will have to click this link to join the new room.":"<b>警告</b>:升級聊天室<i>不會自動將聊天室成員遷移到新版的聊天室<i>。我們會在舊版聊天室中貼出到新聊天室的連結,聊天室成員必須點選此連結以加入新聊天室。",
"Adds a custom widget by URL to the room":"透過 URL 新增自訂小工具到聊天室",
"Please supply a https:// or http:// widget URL":"請提供 https:// 或 http:// 小工具 URL",
"You cannot modify widgets in this room.":"您無法在此聊天室中修改小工具。",
"%(senderName)s revoked the invitation for %(targetDisplayName)s to join the room.":"%(senderName)s 撤銷了對 %(targetDisplayName)s 加入此聊天室的邀請。",
"Upgrade this room to the recommended room version":"升級此聊天室到建議的聊天室版本",
"This room is running room version <roomVersion />, which this homeserver has marked as <i>unstable</i>.":"此聊天室正在執行聊天室版本 <roomVersion />,此家伺服器已標記為<i>不穩定</i>。",
"Upgrading this room will shut down the current instance of the room and create an upgraded room with the same name.":"升級此聊天室將會關閉聊天室目前的實體,並建立一個同名的升級版。",
"Failed to revoke invite":"撤銷邀請失敗",
"Could not revoke the invite. The server may be experiencing a temporary problem or you do not have sufficient permissions to revoke the invite.":"無法撤銷邀請。伺服器可能暫時發生問題,或您沒有足夠的權限來撤銷邀請。",
"Revoke invite":"撤銷邀請",
"Invited by %(sender)s":"由 %(sender)s 邀請",
"Maximize apps":"最大化應用程式",
"A widget would like to verify your identity":"小工具想要驗證您的身份",
"A widget located at %(widgetUrl)s would like to verify your identity. By allowing this, the widget will be able to verify your user ID, but not perform actions as you.":"位於 %(widgetUrl)s 的小工具想要驗證您的身份。在您允許後,小工具就可以驗證您的使用者 ID,但不能像您一樣執行動作。",
"Remember my selection for this widget":"記住我對這個小工具的選擇",
"%(brand)s failed to get the protocol list from the homeserver. The homeserver may be too old to support third party networks.":"%(brand)s 從家伺服器取得協定清單失敗。家伺服器可能太舊了,所以不支援第三方網路。",
"%(brand)s failed to get the public room list.":"%(brand)s 取得公開聊天室清單失敗。",
"You have %(count)s unread notifications in a prior version of this room.|one":"您在此聊天室的先前版本有 %(count)s 個未讀的通知。",
"Whether or not you're using the 'breadcrumbs' feature (avatars above the room list)":"不論您是否使用「麵包屑」功能(大頭貼在聊天室清單上)",
"Replying With Files":"以檔案回覆",
"At this time it is not possible to reply with a file. Would you like to upload this file without replying?":"此時無法使用檔案回覆。您想要上傳此檔案而不回覆嗎?",
"The file '%(fileName)s' failed to upload.":"檔案「%(fileName)s」上傳失敗。",
"Rotate counter-clockwise":"逆時針旋轉",
"Rotate clockwise":"順時針旋轉",
"GitHub issue":"GitHub 議題",
"Notes":"註記",
"If there is additional context that would help in analysing the issue, such as what you were doing at the time, room IDs, user IDs, etc., please include those things here.":"如果有其他有助於釐清問題的情境,如您當時正在做什麼,聊天室 ID、使用者 ID 等等,請在這裡加入這些資訊。",
"Sign out and remove encryption keys?":"登出並移除加密金鑰?",
"To help us prevent this in future, please <a>send us logs</a>.":"要協助我們讓這個問題不再發生,請<a>將紀錄檔傳送給我們</a>。",
"Missing session data":"遺失工作階段資料",
"Some session data, including encrypted message keys, is missing. Sign out and sign in to fix this, restoring keys from backup.":"某些工作階段資料遺失了,其中包含加密訊息金鑰。登出再登入並從備份中復原金鑰可以修復這個問題。",
"Your browser likely removed this data when running low on disk space.":"當硬碟空間不足時,您的瀏覽器可能會移除這些資料。",
"Upload files (%(current)s of %(total)s)":"上傳檔案 (%(total)s 中的 %(current)s)",
"Upload files":"上傳檔案",
"Upload":"上傳",
"This file is <b>too large</b> to upload. The file size limit is %(limit)s but this file is %(sizeOfThisFile)s.":"這個檔案<b>太大了</b>,所以沒辦法上傳。檔案大小限制為 %(limit)s 但這個檔案大小是 %(sizeOfThisFile)s。",
"These files are <b>too large</b> to upload. The file size limit is %(limit)s.":"這些檔案<b>太大了</b>,所以沒辦法上傳。檔案大小限制為 %(limit)s。",
"Some files are <b>too large</b> to be uploaded. The file size limit is %(limit)s.":"某些檔案<b>太大了</b>,所以沒辦法上傳。檔案大小限制為 %(limit)s。",
"Upload %(count)s other files|other":"上傳 %(count)s 個其他檔案",
"Upload %(count)s other files|one":"上傳 %(count)s 個其他檔案",
"View older messages in %(roomName)s.":"檢視 %(roomName)s 中較舊的訊息。",
"Joining room …":"正在加入聊天室……",
"Loading …":"正在載入……",
"Rejecting invite …":"正在拒絕邀請……",
"Join the conversation with an account":"加入與某個帳號的對話",
"Sign Up":"註冊",
"Sign In":"登入",
"You were kicked from %(roomName)s by %(memberName)s":"您已被 %(memberName)s 從 %(roomName)s 踢出",
"Reason: %(reason)s":"理由:%(reason)s",
"Forget this room":"忘記此聊天室",
"Re-join":"重新加入",
"You were banned from %(roomName)s by %(memberName)s":"您已被 %(memberName)s 從 %(roomName)s 封鎖",
"Something went wrong with your invite to %(roomName)s":"您的 %(roomName)s 邀請出了點問題",
"You can only join it with a working invite.":"您只能透過有效的邀請加入。",
"You can still join it because this is a public room.":"因為這是公開的聊天室,所以您仍可加入。",
"Join the discussion":"加入此討論",
"Try to join anyway":"無論如何都要嘗試加入",
"Do you want to chat with %(user)s?":"您想要與 %(user)s 聊天嗎?",
"Do you want to join %(roomName)s?":"您想要加入 %(roomName)s 嗎?",
"<userName/> invited you":"<userName/> 已邀請您",
"You're previewing %(roomName)s. Want to join it?":"您正在預覽 %(roomName)s。想要加入嗎?",
"%(roomName)s can't be previewed. Do you want to join it?":"無法預覽 %(roomName)s。您想要加入嗎?",
"This room doesn't exist. Are you sure you're at the right place?":"此聊天室不存在。您確定沒有走錯地方嗎?",
"Try again later, or ask a room admin to check if you have access.":"請稍後再試,或是問問看聊天室管理以檢查您是否有存取權。",
"%(errcode)s was returned while trying to access the room. If you think you're seeing this message in error, please <issueLink>submit a bug report</issueLink>.":"在試圖存取聊天室時出了點問題,錯誤碼為 %(errcode)s。如果您覺得不應該看到此訊息,請<issueLink>遞交臭蟲回報</issueLink>。",
"This room has already been upgraded.":"此聊天室已升級。",
"<reactors/><reactedWith>reacted with %(shortName)s</reactedWith>":"<reactors/><reactedWith> 反應了 %(shortName)s</reactedWith>",
"edited":"已編輯",
"Rotate Left":"向左旋轉",
"Rotate Right":"向右旋轉",
"Edit message":"編輯訊息",
"View Servers in Room":"在聊天室中檢視伺服器",
"Unable to validate homeserver/identity server":"無法驗證家伺服器/身份識別伺服器",
"Sign in to your Matrix account on <underlinedServerName />":"在 <underlinedServerName /> 上登入到您的 Matrix 帳號",
"Use an email address to recover your account":"使用電子郵件地址來復原您的帳號",
"Enter email address (required on this homeserver)":"輸入電子郵件地址(在此家伺服器上必填)",
"Doesn't look like a valid email address":"不像是有效的電子郵件地址",
"Enter password":"輸入密碼",
"Password is allowed, but unsafe":"密碼可用,但不安全",
"Nice, strong password!":"很好,密碼強度夠高!",
"Passwords don't match":"密碼不符合",
"Other users can invite you to rooms using your contact details":"其他使用者可以使用您的聯絡人資訊邀請您到聊天室中",
"Enter phone number (required on this homeserver)":"輸入電話號碼(在此家伺服器上必填)",
"Doesn't look like a valid phone number":"不像是有效的電話號碼",
"Enter username":"輸入使用者名稱",
"Some characters not allowed":"不允許某些字元",
"Create your Matrix account on <underlinedServerName />":"在 <underlinedServerName /> 上建立您的 Matrix 帳號",
"You can register, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.":"您可以註冊,但有些功能在身分識別伺服器重新上線前會沒辦法運作。如果您一直看到這個警告,請檢查您的設定或聯絡伺服器管理員。",
"You can reset your password, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.":"您可以重設密碼,但有些功能在身分識別伺服器重新上線前會沒辦法運作。如果您一直看到這個警告,請檢查您的設定或聯絡伺服器管理員。",
"You can log in, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.":"您可以登入,但有些功能在身分識別伺服器重新上線前會沒辦法運作。如果您一直看到這個警告,請檢查您的設定或聯絡伺服器管理員。",
"Your new account (%(newAccountId)s) is registered, but you're already logged into a different account (%(loggedInUserId)s).":"您的新帳號 %(newAccountId)s 已註冊,但您已經登入到不同的帳號 (%(loggedInUserId)s)。",
"Upgrading this room requires closing down the current instance of the room and creating a new room in its place. To give room members the best possible experience, we will:":"升級這個聊天室需要將其關閉並重新建立一個新的。為了給予聊天室成員最佳的體驗,我們將會:",
"Identity Server (%(server)s)":"身份識別伺服器 (%(server)s)",
"You are currently using <server></server> to discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know. You can change your identity server below.":"您目前正在使用 <server></server> 來探索以及被您所知既有的聯絡人探索。您可以在下方變更身份識別伺服器。",
"You are not currently using an identity server. To discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know, add one below.":"您目前並未使用身份識別伺服器。要探索及被您所知既有的聯絡人探索,請在下方新增一個。",
"Disconnecting from your identity server will mean you won't be discoverable by other users and you won't be able to invite others by email or phone.":"從您的身份識別伺服器斷開連線代表您不再能被其他使用者探索到,而且您也不能透過電子郵件或電話邀請其他人。",
"Call failed due to misconfigured server":"因為伺服器設定錯誤,所以通話失敗",
"Please ask the administrator of your homeserver (<code>%(homeserverDomain)s</code>) to configure a TURN server in order for calls to work reliably.":"請詢問您家伺服器的管理員(<code>%(homeserverDomain)s</code>)以設定 TURN 伺服器讓通話可以正常運作。",
"Alternatively, you can try to use the public server at <code>turn.matrix.org</code>, but this will not be as reliable, and it will share your IP address with that server. You can also manage this in Settings.":"或是您也可以試著使用公開伺服器 <code>turn.matrix.org</code>,但可能不夠可靠,而且會跟該伺服器分享您的 IP 位置。您也可以在設定中管理這個。",
"Try using turn.matrix.org":"嘗試使用 turn.matrix.org",
"Allow fallback call assist server turn.matrix.org when your homeserver does not offer one (your IP address would be shared during a call)":"當您的家伺服器不提供這類服務時,將 turn.matrix.org 新增為備用伺服器(您的 IP 位置將會在通話期間被分享)",
"Agree to the identity server (%(serverName)s) Terms of Service to allow yourself to be discoverable by email address or phone number.":"同意身份識別伺服器 (%(serverName)s) 服務條款以讓您可以被透過電子郵件地址或電話號碼探索。",
"If you don't want to use <server /> to discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know, enter another identity server below.":"如果您不想要使用 <server /> 來探索與被您已知的既有聯絡人探索,在下方輸入其他身份識別伺服器。",
"Using an identity server is optional. If you choose not to use an identity server, you won't be discoverable by other users and you won't be able to invite others by email or phone.":"使用身份識別伺服器是選擇性的。如果您選擇不要使用身份識別伺服器,您將無法被其他使用者探索,您也不能透過電子郵件或電話邀請其他人。",
"Enter your custom homeserver URL <a>What does this mean?</a>":"輸入您自訂的家伺服器 URL。<a>這代表什麼?</a>",
"Enter your custom identity server URL <a>What does this mean?</a>":"輸入您自訂的身份識別伺服器 URL。<a>這代表什麼?</a>",
"Use an identity server to invite by email. <default>Use the default (%(defaultIdentityServerName)s)</default> or manage in <settings>Settings</settings>.":"使用身份識別伺服器以透過電子郵件邀請。<default>使用預設值 (%(defaultIdentityServerName)s)</default>或在<settings>設定</settings>中管理。",
"Use an identity server to invite by email. Manage in <settings>Settings</settings>.":"使用身份識別伺服器以透過電子郵件邀請。在<settings>設定</settings>中管理。",
"Use an identity server":"使用身份識別伺服器",
"Use an identity server to invite by email. Click continue to use the default identity server (%(defaultIdentityServerName)s) or manage in Settings.":"使用身份識別伺服器以透過電子郵件邀請。點選繼續以使用預設的身份識別伺服器 (%(defaultIdentityServerName)s) 或在設定中管理。",
"Use an identity server to invite by email. Manage in Settings.":"使用身份識別伺服器以透過電子郵件邀請。在設定中管理。",
"Deactivating this user will log them out and prevent them from logging back in. Additionally, they will leave all the rooms they are in. This action cannot be reversed. Are you sure you want to deactivate this user?":"停用此使用者將會把他們登出並防止他們再次登入。另外,他們也將會離開所有加入的聊天室。此動作不可逆。您確定您想要停用此使用者嗎?",
"Sends a message as plain text, without interpreting it as markdown":"傳送純文字訊息,不將其直譯為 markdown",
"Send read receipts for messages (requires compatible homeserver to disable)":"傳送訊息的已讀回條(需要相容的家伺服器以停用)",
"Change identity server":"變更身份識別伺服器",
"Disconnect from the identity server <current /> and connect to <new /> instead?":"取消連線到身份識別伺服器 <current /> 並連線到 <new />?",
"Disconnect identity server":"取消連線身份識別伺服器",
"You are still <b>sharing your personal data</b> on the identity server <idserver />.":"您仍在身份識別伺服器 <idserver /> 上<b>分享您的個人資料</b>。",
"We recommend that you remove your email addresses and phone numbers from the identity server before disconnecting.":"我們建議您在取消連線前,從身份識別伺服器移除您的電子郵件地址與電話號碼。",
"Disconnect anyway":"無論如何都取消連線",
"Error changing power level requirement":"變更權力等級需求錯誤",
"An error occurred changing the room's power level requirements. Ensure you have sufficient permissions and try again.":"變更聊天室權力等級時遇到錯誤。請確定您有足夠的權限並再試一次。",
"Error changing power level":"變更權力等級錯誤",
"An error occurred changing the user's power level. Ensure you have sufficient permissions and try again.":"變更使用者的權力等級時遇到錯誤。請確定您有足夠的權限並再試一次。",
"Verify the link in your inbox":"驗證您收件匣中的連結",
"Complete":"完成",
"No recent messages by %(user)s found":"找不到 %(user)s 最近的訊息",
"Try scrolling up in the timeline to see if there are any earlier ones.":"試著在時間軸上捲動以檢視有沒有較早的。",
"Remove recent messages by %(user)s":"移除 %(user)s 最近的訊息",
"You are about to remove %(count)s messages by %(user)s. This cannot be undone. Do you wish to continue?|other":"您將要移除 %(user)s 的 %(count)s 則訊息。這個動作無法復原。您想要繼續嗎?",
"For a large amount of messages, this might take some time. Please don't refresh your client in the meantime.":"對於大量訊息來說,這可能會耗費一點時間。請不要在此時重新整理您的客戶端。",
"An error (%(errcode)s) was returned while trying to validate your invite. You could try to pass this information on to a room admin.":"在試圖驗證您的邀請時發生了錯誤 (%(errcode)s)。您可以試著傳遞這份資訊給聊天室的管理員。",
"This invite to %(roomName)s was sent to %(email)s which is not associated with your account":"這個 %(roomName)s 的邀請已傳送給與您帳號無關的 %(email)s",
"Please fill why you're reporting.":"請填寫為什麼您要回報。",
"Report Content to Your Homeserver Administrator":"回報內容給您的家伺服器管理員",
"Reporting this message will send its unique 'event ID' to the administrator of your homeserver. If messages in this room are encrypted, your homeserver administrator will not be able to read the message text or view any files or images.":"回報此訊息將會傳送其獨一無二的「活動 ID」給您家伺服器的管理員。如果此聊天室中的訊息已加密,您的家伺服器管理員將無法閱讀訊息文字或檢視任何檔案或圖片。",
"Send report":"傳送回報",
"Report Content":"回報內容",
"Explore":"探索",
"Filter":"過濾器",
"Filter rooms…":"過濾聊天室……",
"Preview":"預覽",
"View":"檢視",
"Find a room…":"尋找聊天室……",
"Find a room… (e.g. %(exampleRoom)s)":"尋找聊天室……(例如 %(exampleRoom)s)",
"If you can't find the room you're looking for, ask for an invite or <a>Create a new room</a>.":"如果您找不到您正在尋找的聊天室,請要求一份邀請或<a>建立新的聊天室</a>。",
"Please <newIssueLink>create a new issue</newIssueLink> on GitHub so that we can investigate this bug.":"請在 GitHub 上<newIssueLink>建立新議題</newIssueLink>,這樣我們才能調查這個臭蟲。",
"%(creator)s created and configured the room.":"%(creator)s 建立並設定了聊天室。",
"You should <b>remove your personal data</b> from identity server <idserver /> before disconnecting. Unfortunately, identity server <idserver /> is currently offline or cannot be reached.":"您應該在斷線前從身份識別伺服器 <idserver /> 上<b>移除您的個人資料</b>。不幸的是,身份識別伺服器 <idserver /> 目前離線中或無法連線。",
"You should:":"您應該:",
"check your browser plugins for anything that might block the identity server (such as Privacy Badger)":"檢查您的瀏覽器,看有沒有任何可能阻擋身份識別伺服器的外掛程式(如 Privacy Badger)",
"contact the administrators of identity server <idserver />":"聯絡身份識別伺服器 <idserver /> 的管理員",
"No identity server is configured so you cannot add an email address in order to reset your password in the future.":"未設定身份識別伺服器,所以您無法新增電子郵件以在未來重設您的密碼。",
"%(count)s unread messages including mentions.|one":"1 則未讀的提及。",
"Show tray icon and minimize window to it on close":"顯示系統匣圖示並在關閉視窗時將其最小化至其中",
"This action requires accessing the default identity server <server /> to validate an email address or phone number, but the server does not have any terms of service.":"此動作需要存取預設的身份識別伺服器 <server /> 以驗證電子郵件或電話號碼,但伺服器沒有任何服務條款。",
"Add users and servers you want to ignore here. Use asterisks to have %(brand)s match any characters. For example, <code>@bot:*</code> would ignore all users that have the name 'bot' on any server.":"在此新增您想要忽略的使用者與伺服器。使用星號以讓 %(brand)s 核對所有字元。舉例來說,<code>@bot:*</code> 將會忽略在任何伺服器上,所有有 'bot' 名稱的使用者。",
"Ignoring people is done through ban lists which contain rules for who to ban. Subscribing to a ban list means the users/servers blocked by that list will be hidden from you.":"忽略人們已透過封鎖清單完成,其中包含了誰要被封鎖的規則。訂閱封鎖清單代表被此清單封鎖的使用者/伺服器會對您隱藏。",
"Personal ban list":"個人封鎖清單",
"Your personal ban list holds all the users/servers you personally don't want to see messages from. After ignoring your first user/server, a new room will show up in your room list named 'My Ban List' - stay in this room to keep the ban list in effect.":"您的個人封鎖清單包含了您個人不想要看到的所有使用者/伺服器。在忽略您的第一個使用者/伺服器後,您的聊天室清單中會出現新的聊天室,其名為「我的封鎖清單」,留在這個聊天室裡面以讓封鎖清單生效。",
"Server or user ID to ignore":"要忽略的伺服器或使用者 ID",
"eg: @bot:* or example.org":"例子:@bot:* 或 example.org",
"Subscribed lists":"已訂閱的清單",
"Subscribing to a ban list will cause you to join it!":"訂閱封鎖清單會讓您加入它!",
"If this isn't what you want, please use a different tool to ignore users.":"如果這不是您想要的,請使用不同的工具來忽略使用者。",
"Using this widget may share data <helpIcon /> with %(widgetDomain)s & your Integration Manager.":"使用這個小工具可能會與 %(widgetDomain)s 以及您的整合管理員分享資料 <helpIcon />。",
"Using this widget may share data <helpIcon /> with %(widgetDomain)s.":"使用這個小工具可能會與 %(widgetDomain)s 分享資料 <helpIcon /> 。",
"Connecting to integration manager...":"正在連線到整合管理員……",
"Cannot connect to integration manager":"無法連線到整合管理員",
"The integration manager is offline or it cannot reach your homeserver.":"整合管理員已離線或無法存取您的家伺服器。",
"Use an Integration Manager <b>(%(serverName)s)</b> to manage bots, widgets, and sticker packs.":"使用整合管理員 <b>(%(serverName)s)</b> 以管理機器人、小工具與貼紙包。",
"Use an Integration Manager to manage bots, widgets, and sticker packs.":"使用整合管理員以管理機器人、小工具與貼紙包。",
"Integration Managers receive configuration data, and can modify widgets, send room invites, and set power levels on your behalf.":"整合管理員接收設定資料,並可以修改小工具、傳送聊天室邀請並設定權限等級。",
"Failed to connect to integration manager":"連線到整合管理員失敗",
"Widgets do not use message encryption.":"小工具不使用訊息加密。",
"More options":"更多選項",
"Integrations are disabled":"整合已停用",
"Enable 'Manage Integrations' in Settings to do this.":"在設定中啟用「管理整合」以執行此動作。",
"Upgrading a room is an advanced action and is usually recommended when a room is unstable due to bugs, missing features or security vulnerabilities.":"升級聊天室為進階動作,通常建議在聊天室因為臭蟲而不穩定、缺少功能或安全漏洞等才升級。",
"This usually only affects how the room is processed on the server. If you're having problems with your %(brand)s, please <a>report a bug</a>.":"這通常僅影響如何在伺服器上處理聊天室的方式。如果您遇到與 %(brand)s 相關的問題,請<a>回報臭蟲</a>。",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning users matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s":"%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 使用者的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning rooms matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s":"%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 聊天室的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning servers matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s":"%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 伺服器的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s updated a ban rule that was matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s":"%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 的規則更新為 %(newGlob)s,因為 %(reason)s",
"Failed to invite the following users to chat: %(csvUsers)s":"邀請使用者加入聊天失敗:%(csvUsers)s",
"We couldn't create your DM. Please check the users you want to invite and try again.":"我們無法建立您的直接對話。請檢查您想要邀請的使用者並再試一次。",
"Start":"開始",
"Session verified":"工作階段已驗證",
"Your new session is now verified. It has access to your encrypted messages, and other users will see it as trusted.":"您的新工作階段已驗證。其對您的已加密訊息有存取權,其他使用者也將會看到其受信任。",
"WARNING: Session already verified, but keys do NOT MATCH!":"警告:工作階段已驗證、但金鑰不符合!",
"WARNING: KEY VERIFICATION FAILED! The signing key for %(userId)s and session %(deviceId)s is \"%(fprint)s\" which does not match the provided key \"%(fingerprint)s\". This could mean your communications are being intercepted!":"警告:金鑰驗證失敗!%(userId)s 與工作階段 %(deviceId)s 簽署的金鑰是「%(fprint)s」,並不符合提供的金鑰「%(fingerprint)s」。這可能代表您的通訊已被攔截!",
"The signing key you provided matches the signing key you received from %(userId)s's session %(deviceId)s. Session marked as verified.":"您提供的簽署金鑰符合您從 %(userId)s 工作階段 %(deviceId)s 收到的簽署金鑰。工作階段標記為已驗證。",
"Never send encrypted messages to unverified sessions from this session":"不要從此工作階段傳送已加密的訊息給未驗證的工作階段",
"Never send encrypted messages to unverified sessions in this room from this session":"不要從此工作階段傳送已加密的訊息給此聊天室中未驗證的工作階段",
"Enable message search in encrypted rooms":"在已加密的聊天室中啟用訊息搜尋",
"Waiting for %(displayName)s to verify…":"正在等待 %(displayName)s 驗證……",
"They match":"它們符合",
"They don't match":"它們不符合",
"To be secure, do this in person or use a trusted way to communicate.":"為了安全,請親自進行或使用可信的通訊方式。",
"Review":"評論",
"This bridge was provisioned by <user />.":"此橋接是由 <user /> 設定。",
"Changing password will currently reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all sessions, making encrypted chat history unreadable, unless you first export your room keys and re-import them afterwards. In future this will be improved.":"變更密碼將會重設所有工作階段上的所有端到端加密金鑰,讓已加密的聊天歷史無法讀取,除非您先匯出您的聊天室金鑰並在稍後重新匯入。未來會有所改善。",
"Your account has a cross-signing identity in secret storage, but it is not yet trusted by this session.":"您的帳號在秘密儲存空間中有交叉簽章的身份,但尚未被此工作階段信任。",
"in memory":"在記憶體中",
"Your homeserver does not support session management.":"您的家伺服器不支援工作階段管理。",
"%(brand)s is missing some components required for securely caching encrypted messages locally. If you'd like to experiment with this feature, build a custom %(brand)s Desktop with <nativeLink>search components added</nativeLink>.":"%(brand)s 缺少某些在本機快取已加密訊習所需的元件。如果您想要實驗此功能,請<nativeLink>加入搜尋元件</nativeLink>並自行建構 %(brand)s 桌面版。",
"This session is backing up your keys. ":"此工作階段正在備份您的金鑰。 ",
"This session is <b>not backing up your keys</b>, but you do have an existing backup you can restore from and add to going forward.":"此工作階段<b>不會備份您的金鑰</b>,但您已有既有的備份,您可以從那邊復原,或是稍後再做。",
"Connect this session to key backup before signing out to avoid losing any keys that may only be on this session.":"在登出前,請先將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份以避免遺失任何可能僅在此工作階段中的金鑰。",
"Connect this session to Key Backup":"將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份",
"Backup has a signature from <verify>unknown</verify> session with ID %(deviceId)s":"備份有來自<verify>未知</verify>工作階段,ID %(deviceId)s 的簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from this session":"備份有來自此工作階段的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has an <validity>invalid</validity> signature from this session":"備份有來自此工作階段的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from <verify>verified</verify> session <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>已驗證</verify>的工作階段 <device></device> 的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from <verify>unverified</verify> session <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>未驗證</verify>的工作階段 <device></device> 的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has an <validity>invalid</validity> signature from <verify>verified</verify> session <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>已驗證</verify>的工作階段 <device></device> 的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has an <validity>invalid</validity> signature from <verify>unverified</verify> session <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>未驗證</verify>的工作階段 <device></device> 的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup is not signed by any of your sessions":"備份未被您的任何工作階段簽署",
"This backup is trusted because it has been restored on this session":"此備份已受信任,因為它已在此工作階段上復原",
"Your keys are <b>not being backed up from this session</b>.":"您的金鑰<b>沒有從此工作階段備份</b>。",
"Enable desktop notifications for this session":"為此工作階段啟用桌面通知",
"Enable audible notifications for this session":"為此工作階段啟用聲音通知",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other sessions until you log back in to them":"您的密碼已成功變更。您必須登入回其他工作階段才能收到推播通知",
"Session ID:":"工作階段 ID:",
"Session key:":"工作階段金鑰:",
"Message search":"訊息搜尋",
"A session's public name is visible to people you communicate with":"工作階段的公開名稱可被您通訊的夥伴看到",
"Key share requests are sent to your other sessions automatically. If you rejected or dismissed the key share request on your other sessions, click here to request the keys for this session again.":"金鑰分享請求已自動傳送到您其他的工作階段。如果您在您其他的工作階段上拒絕或忽略金鑰分享請求,點擊此處以再此請求此工作階段的金鑰。",
"If your other sessions do not have the key for this message you will not be able to decrypt them.":"如果您的其他工作階段沒有此訊息的金鑰,您就無法解密它們。",
"<requestLink>Re-request encryption keys</requestLink> from your other sessions.":"從您的其他工作階段<requestLink>重新請求加密金鑰</requestLink>。",
"Encrypted by an unverified session":"已由未驗證的工作階段加密",
"Encrypted by a deleted session":"被已刪除的工作階段加密",
"Waiting for %(displayName)s to accept…":"正在等待 %(displayName)s 接受……",
"Your messages are secured and only you and the recipient have the unique keys to unlock them.":"您的訊息已受保護,只有您與收件人才有獨一無二的金鑰將其解鎖。",
"Your messages are not secure":"您的訊息不安全",
"One of the following may be compromised:":"以下的其中一項可能會受到威脅:",
"Your homeserver":"您的家伺服器",
"The homeserver the user you’re verifying is connected to":"您要驗證的使用者連線到的家伺服器",
"Yours, or the other users’ internet connection":"您的,或其他使用者的網際網路連線",
"Yours, or the other users’ session":"您的,或其他使用者的工作階段",
"%(count)s sessions|other":"%(count)s 個工作階段",
"%(count)s sessions|one":"%(count)s 個工作階段",
"Hide sessions":"隱藏工作階段",
"Verify by emoji":"透過表情符號驗證",
"Verify by comparing unique emoji.":"透過比較獨一無二的表情符號驗證。",
"Ask %(displayName)s to scan your code:":"要求 %(displayName)s 掃描您的條碼:",
"If you can't scan the code above, verify by comparing unique emoji.":"如果您無法掃描上面的條碼,請透過比較獨一無二的表情符號驗證。",
"Clear all data in this session?":"清除所有此工作階段中的資料?",
"Clearing all data from this session is permanent. Encrypted messages will be lost unless their keys have been backed up.":"將會永久清除此工作階段的所有資料。除發已備份金鑰,否則已加密的訊息將會遺失。",
"Verify session":"驗證工作階段",
"Session name":"工作階段名稱",
"Session key":"工作階段金鑰",
"Verifying this user will mark their session as trusted, and also mark your session as trusted to them.":"驗證此使用者將會把他們的工作階段標記為受信任,並同時為他們標記您的工作階段可受信任。",
"New session":"新工作階段",
"Use this session to verify your new one, granting it access to encrypted messages:":"使用此工作階段以驗證您新的工作階段,並授予其對加密訊息的存取權限:",
"If you didn’t sign in to this session, your account may be compromised.":"如果您未登入此工作階段,您的帳號可能已被盜用。",
"This wasn't me":"這不是我",
"This will allow you to return to your account after signing out, and sign in on other sessions.":"退出後,您可以回到您的帳號,並登入其他工作階段。",
"Your new session is now verified. Other users will see it as trusted.":"您新的工作階段已驗證。其他使用者將會看到其已受信任。",
"Without completing security on this session, it won’t have access to encrypted messages.":"如果在此工作階段中沒有完成安全性驗證,它將無法存取已加密的訊息。",
"Changing your password will reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all of your sessions, making encrypted chat history unreadable. Set up Key Backup or export your room keys from another session before resetting your password.":"變更您的密碼將會重設您所有的工作階段上任何端到端加密金鑰,讓已加密的聊天歷史無法讀取。設定金鑰備份或在重設您的密碼前從其他工作階段匯出您的聊天室金鑰。",
"You have been logged out of all sessions and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device.":"您已登出所有工作階段,且將不會再收到推播通知。要重新啟用通知,請在每個裝置上重新登入。",
"Regain access to your account and recover encryption keys stored in this session. Without them, you won’t be able to read all of your secure messages in any session.":"重新取得對您的帳號的存取權限,並復原此工作階段中的復原金鑰。沒有它們,您就無法在任何工作階段中閱讀您所有的安全訊息。",
"Warning: Your personal data (including encryption keys) is still stored in this session. Clear it if you're finished using this session, or want to sign in to another account.":"警告:您的個人資料(包含加密金鑰)仍儲存在此工作階段中。如果您已不用此工作階段了,或是您想登入另一個帳號,就請將其清除。",
"Restore your key backup to upgrade your encryption":"復原您的金鑰備份以升級您的加密",
"Upgrade this session to allow it to verify other sessions, granting them access to encrypted messages and marking them as trusted for other users.":"升級此工作階段以允許驗證其他工作階段,給予它們存取加密訊息的權限,並為其他使用者標記它們為受信任。",
"Without setting up Secure Message Recovery, you won't be able to restore your encrypted message history if you log out or use another session.":"沒有設定安全訊息復原,如果您登出的或是用其他工作階段的話,您就無法復原您已加密的訊習歷史。",
"This session is encrypting history using the new recovery method.":"此工作階段正在使用新的復原方法加密歷史。",
"Verify this device to mark it as trusted. Trusting this device gives you and other users extra peace of mind when using end-to-end encrypted messages.":"驗證此裝置以標記其為受信任。",
"Verifying this device will mark it as trusted, and users who have verified with you will trust this device.":"驗證此裝置將會將其標記為受信任,且已驗證您的使用者將會信任此裝置。",
"If you did this accidentally, you can setup Secure Messages on this session which will re-encrypt this session's message history with a new recovery method.":"如果您不小心這樣做了,您可以在此工作階段上設定安全訊息,這將會以新的復原方法重新加密此工作階段的訊息歷史。",
"If disabled, messages from encrypted rooms won't appear in search results.":"若停用,從已加密的聊天室而來的訊息將不會出現在搜尋結果中。",
"Reset cross-signing and secret storage":"重設交叉簽章與秘密儲存空間",
"Destroy cross-signing keys?":"摧毀交叉簽章金鑰?",
"Deleting cross-signing keys is permanent. Anyone you have verified with will see security alerts. You almost certainly don't want to do this, unless you've lost every device you can cross-sign from.":"永久刪除交叉簽章金鑰。任何您已驗證過的人都會看到安全性警告。除非您遺失了所有可以進行交叉簽章的裝置,否則您平常幾乎不會想要這樣做。",
"The session you are trying to verify doesn't support scanning a QR code or emoji verification, which is what %(brand)s supports. Try with a different client.":"您嘗試驗證的工作階段不支援 %(brand)s 支援的掃描 QR code 或顏文字驗證。請用其他客戶端試試看。",
"%(doneRooms)s out of %(totalRooms)s":"%(totalRooms)s 中的 %(doneRooms)s",
"%(senderName)s added the alternative addresses %(addresses)s for this room.|other":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天室新增了替代位置 %(addresses)s。",
"%(senderName)s added the alternative addresses %(addresses)s for this room.|one":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天室新增了替代位置 %(addresses)s。",
"%(senderName)s removed the alternative addresses %(addresses)s for this room.|other":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天室移除了替代位置 %(addresses)s。",
"%(senderName)s removed the alternative addresses %(addresses)s for this room.|one":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天室移除了替代位置 %(addresses)s。",
"%(senderName)s changed the alternative addresses for this room.":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天是變更了替代位置。",
"%(senderName)s changed the main and alternative addresses for this room.":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天是變更了主要及替代位置。",
"There was an error updating the room's alternative addresses. It may not be allowed by the server or a temporary failure occurred.":"更新聊天室的替代位置時發生錯誤。伺服器可能不允許這麼做,或是昱到了暫時性的故障。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the room name from %(oldRoomName)s to %(newRoomName)s.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 將聊天室名稱從 %(oldRoomName)s 變更為 %(newRoomName)s。",
"Published addresses can be used by anyone on any server to join your room. To publish an address, it needs to be set as a local address first.":"發佈的位置可以讓在任何伺服器上的任何人用來加入您的聊天室。要發佈位置,您必須先設定本機位置。",
"Other published addresses:":"其他已發佈的位置:",
"No other published addresses yet, add one below":"尚無其他已發佈的位置,在下方新增一個",
"New published address (e.g. #alias:server)":"新的已發佈位置(例如:#alias:server)",
"Local Addresses":"本機位置",
"Set addresses for this room so users can find this room through your homeserver (%(localDomain)s)":"為此聊天室設定位置讓使用者可以透過您的家伺服器找到此聊天室 (%(localDomain)s)",
"Manually verify all remote sessions":"手動驗證所有遠端工作階段",
"Individually verify each session used by a user to mark it as trusted, not trusting cross-signed devices.":"單獨驗證使用者使用的每個工作階段以將其標記為受信任,而非信任交叉簽章的裝置。",
"In encrypted rooms, your messages are secured and only you and the recipient have the unique keys to unlock them.":"在已加密的聊天室中,您的訊息相當安全,只有您與接收者有獨一無二的金鑰可以將其解鎖。",
"Verify all users in a room to ensure it's secure.":"驗證所有在聊天室中的使用者以確保其安全。",
"In encrypted rooms, verify all users to ensure it’s secure.":"在已加密的聊天室中,驗證所有使用者以確保其安全。",
"If you've joined lots of rooms, this might take a while":"如果您已加入很多聊天室,這可能需要一點時間",
"If you cancel now, you won't complete your operation.":"如果您現在取消,您將無法完成您的操作。",
"Verify other session":"驗證其他工作階段",
"Unable to access secret storage. Please verify that you entered the correct recovery passphrase.":"無法存取秘密儲存空間。請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原通關密語。",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this recovery key: please verify that you entered the correct recovery key.":"備份無法使用此復原金鑰解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原金鑰。",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this recovery passphrase: please verify that you entered the correct recovery passphrase.":"備份無法使用此復原通關密語解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原通關密語。",
"Great! This recovery passphrase looks strong enough.":"很好!這個復原通關密語看起來夠強。",
"Enter a recovery passphrase":"輸入復原通關密語",
"Enter your recovery passphrase a second time to confirm it.":"再次輸入您的復原通關密語以確認。",
"Confirm your recovery passphrase":"確認您的復原通關密語",
"Your recovery key is a safety net - you can use it to restore access to your encrypted messages if you forget your recovery passphrase.":"您的復原金鑰是安全網 - 如果您忘記您的復原通關密語的話,您可以用它來恢復您對加密訊息的存取權。",
"We'll store an encrypted copy of your keys on our server. Secure your backup with a recovery passphrase.":"我們將會在我們的伺服器上儲存一份您金鑰的加密副本。使用復原通關密語以保護您的備份。",
"Please enter your recovery passphrase a second time to confirm.":"請再次輸入您的復原通關密語以確認。",
"Repeat your recovery passphrase...":"再次輸入您的復原通關密語……",
"Unable to query secret storage status":"無法查詢秘密儲存空間狀態",
"Verify this login":"驗證此登入",
"Confirm your identity by verifying this login from one of your other sessions, granting it access to encrypted messages.":"透過驗證這個從您的其他工作階段而來的登入來確認您的身份,並授予其對加密訊息的存取權限。",
"Invite someone using their name, username (like <userId/>), email address or <a>share this room</a>.":"使用某人的名字、使用者名稱(如 <userId/>)、電子郵件地址或<a>分享此聊天室</a>來邀請他們。",
"You've previously used a newer version of %(brand)s with this session. To use this version again with end to end encryption, you will need to sign out and back in again.":"您先前在此工作階段中使用了較新版本的 %(brand)s。要再次與此版本一同使用端到端加密,您必須先登出再登入。",
"Send <UsageDataLink>anonymous usage data</UsageDataLink> which helps us improve %(brand)s. This will use a <PolicyLink>cookie</PolicyLink>.":"傳送<UsageDataLink>匿名使用資料</UsageDataLink>以協助我們改善 %(brand)s。這將會使用 <PolicyLink>cookie</PolicyLink>。",
"Enter your Security Phrase or <button>Use your Security Key</button> to continue.":"輸入您的安全密語或<button>使用您的安全金鑰</button>以繼續。",
"Security Key":"安全金鑰",
"Use your Security Key to continue.":"使用您的安全金鑰以繼續。",
"Safeguard against losing access to encrypted messages & data by backing up encryption keys on your server.":"透過備份您伺服器上的加密金鑰來防止失去對您已加密的訊息與資料的存取權。",
"Generate a Security Key":"生成加密金鑰",
"We’ll generate a Security Key for you to store somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe.":"我們將會為您生成一把安全金鑰,供您存放在安全的地方,如密碼管理員或保險櫃等。",
"Enter a Security Phrase":"輸入安全密語",
"Use a secret phrase only you know, and optionally save a Security Key to use for backup.":"使用僅有您知道的祕密短語,並選擇性地儲存安全金鑰以供備用。",
"Enter a security phrase only you know, as it’s used to safeguard your data. To be secure, you shouldn’t re-use your account password.":"輸入僅有您知道的安全短語,其用於保護您的資料。安全起見,請勿重複使用您的帳號密碼。",
"Store your Security Key somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe, as it’s used to safeguard your encrypted data.":"將您的安全金鑰存放在某個安全的地方,如密碼管理員或保險櫃,其用於保護您的加密資料。",
"If you cancel now, you may lose encrypted messages & data if you lose access to your logins.":"如果您現在取消,在您失去對您的登入的存取權時可能會遺失已加密的訊息與資料。",
"You can also set up Secure Backup & manage your keys in Settings.":"您也可以在設定中設定安全備份並管理您的金鑰。",