"Can't connect to homeserver via HTTP when an HTTPS URL is in your browser bar. Either use HTTPS or <a>enable unsafe scripts</a>.":"當瀏覽器網址列裡有 HTTPS URL 時,不能使用 HTTP 連線到家伺服器。請採用 HTTPS 或者<a>允許不安全的指令稿</a>。",
"For security, this session has been signed out. Please sign in again.":"因為安全因素,此工作階段已被登出。請重新登入。",
"For security, logging out will delete any end-to-end encryption keys from this browser. If you want to be able to decrypt your conversation history from future Riot sessions, please export your room keys for safe-keeping.":"因為安全因素,登出將會從此瀏覽器刪除任何端到端加密的金鑰。若您想要在未來的 Riot 工作階段中解密您的對話紀錄,請將您的聊天室金鑰匯出並好好存放。",
"Resetting password will currently reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all devices, making encrypted chat history unreadable, unless you first export your room keys and re-import them afterwards. In future this will be improved.":"重設密碼目前會把所有裝置上的端到端加密金鑰重設,讓已加密的聊天歷史不可讀,除非您先匯出您的聊天室金鑰並在稍後重新匯入。這會在未來改進。",
"You are about to be taken to a third-party site so you can authenticate your account for use with %(integrationsUrl)s. Do you wish to continue?":"您即將被帶到第三方網站,以便您可以驗證您的帳戶以使用%(integrationsUrl)s。你想繼續嗎?",
"Close":"關閉",
"Create new room":"建立新聊天室",
"Room directory":"聊天室目錄",
"Start chat":"開始聊天",
"A text message has been sent to +%(msisdn)s. Please enter the verification code it contains":"文字訊息將會傳送到 +%(msisdn)s。請輸入其中包含的驗證碼",
"Accept":"接受",
"%(targetName)s accepted an invitation.":"%(targetName)s 已接受邀請。",
"%(targetName)s accepted the invitation for %(displayName)s.":"%(targetName)s 已接受 %(displayName)s 的邀請。",
"Missing Media Permissions, click here to request.":"遺失媒體權限,點選這裡來要求。",
"No Microphones detected":"未偵測到麥克風",
"No Webcams detected":"未偵測到網路攝影機",
"No media permissions":"沒有媒體權限",
"You may need to manually permit Riot to access your microphone/webcam":"您可能需要手動允許 Riot 存取您的麥克風/網路攝影機",
"Hide removed messages":"隱藏已移除的訊息",
"Alias (optional)":"別名(選擇性)",
"Are you sure you want to leave the room '%(roomName)s'?":"您確定您要想要離開房間 '%(roomName)s' 嗎?",
"Bans user with given id":"禁止有指定 ID 的使用者",
"Can't connect to homeserver - please check your connectivity, ensure your <a>homeserver's SSL certificate</a> is trusted, and that a browser extension is not blocking requests.":"無法連線到家伺服器 - 請檢查您的連線,確保您的<a>家伺服器的 SSL 憑證</a>可被信任,而瀏覽器擴充套件也沒有阻擋請求。",
"%(senderName)s changed their profile picture.":"%(senderName)s 已經變更了他們的基本資料圖片。",
"%(senderName)s changed the power level of %(powerLevelDiffText)s.":"%(senderName)s 變更了 %(powerLevelDiffText)s 權限等級。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the room name to %(roomName)s.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 將房間名稱變更為 %(roomName)s。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s removed the room name.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已經移除了房間名稱。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the topic to \"%(topic)s\".":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已經變更主題為「%(topic)s」。",
"Changes to who can read history will only apply to future messages in this room":"變更誰可以讀取歷史紀錄的設定僅套用於此房間未來的訊息",
"Changes your display nickname":"變更您的顯示暱稱",
"Changing password will currently reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all devices, making encrypted chat history unreadable, unless you first export your room keys and re-import them afterwards. In future this will be improved.":"目前變更密碼將會重設在所有裝置上的端對端加密金鑰,讓加密的聊天歷史無法讀取,除非您先匯出您的房間金鑰,並在稍後重新匯入它們。這會在未來改進。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they are invited.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員,從他們被邀請開始.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they joined.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員,從他們加入開始.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to anyone.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 任何人.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to unknown (%(visibility)s).":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 未知 (%(visibility)s).",
"Message not sent due to unknown devices being present":"因為未知的裝置存在而未傳送",
"Missing room_id in request":"在請求中遺失房間 ID",
"Missing user_id in request":"在請求中遺失使用者 ID",
"Mobile phone number":"行動電話號碼",
"Mobile phone number (optional)":"行動電話號碼(選擇性)",
"Moderator":"仲裁者",
"Must be viewing a room":"必須檢視房間",
"Name":"名稱",
"Never send encrypted messages to unverified devices from this device":"從不自此裝置傳送加密的訊息到未驗證的裝置",
"Never send encrypted messages to unverified devices in this room from this device":"從不在此房間中從此裝置上傳送未加密的訊息到未驗證的裝置",
"New address (e.g. #foo:%(localDomain)s)":"新地址(例如:#foo:%(localDomain)s)",
"New passwords don't match":"新密碼不相符",
"New passwords must match each other.":"新密碼必須互相符合。",
"none":"無",
"not set":"未設定",
"not specified":"未指定",
"(not supported by this browser)":"(不被此瀏覽器支援)",
"<not supported>":"<不支援>",
"NOT verified":"未驗證",
"No devices with registered encryption keys":"沒有已註冊的加密金鑰的裝置",
"No display name":"沒有顯示名稱",
"No more results":"沒有更多結果",
"No results":"沒有結果",
"No users have specific privileges in this room":"此房間中沒有使用者有指定的權限",
"olm version:":"olm 版本:",
"Once encryption is enabled for a room it cannot be turned off again (for now)":"這個房間只要啟用加密就不能再關掉了(從現在開始)",
"Only people who have been invited":"僅有被邀請的夥伴",
"Otherwise, <a>click here</a> to send a bug report.":"否則,請<a>點選此處</a>來傳送錯誤報告。",
"Password":"密碼",
"Password:":"密碼:",
"Passwords can't be empty":"密碼不能為空",
"People":"夥伴",
"Permissions":"權限",
"Phone":"電話",
"%(senderName)s placed a %(callType)s call.":"%(senderName)s 打了 %(callType)s 通話。",
"Please check your email and click on the link it contains. Once this is done, click continue.":"請檢查您的電子郵件並點選其中包含的連結。只要這個完成了,就點選選繼續。",
"Power level must be positive integer.":"權限等級必需為正整數。",
"Press <StartChatButton> to start a chat with someone":"按下 <StartChatButton> 以開始與某人聊天",
"Privacy warning":"隱私警告",
"Private Chat":"私密聊天",
"Privileged Users":"特別權限使用者",
"Profile":"基本資料",
"Public Chat":"公開聊天",
"Reason: %(reasonText)s":"理由:%(reasonText)s",
"Revoke Moderator":"撤回仲裁者",
"Refer a friend to Riot:":"推薦 Riot 給朋友:",
"%(targetName)s rejected the invitation.":"%(targetName)s 拒絕了邀請。",
"Reject invitation":"拒絕邀請",
"Rejoin":"重新加入",
"Remote addresses for this room:":"此房間的遠端地址:",
"Remove Contact Information?":"移除聯絡人資訊?",
"%(senderName)s removed their display name (%(oldDisplayName)s).":"%(senderName)s 移除了他們的顯示名稱 (%(oldDisplayName)s)。",
"%(senderName)s removed their profile picture.":"%(senderName)s 移除了他們的基本資寮圖片。",
"Remove %(threePid)s?":"移除 %(threePid)s?",
"%(senderName)s requested a VoIP conference.":"%(senderName)s 請求了一次 VoIP 會議。",
"Results from DuckDuckGo":"DuckDuckGo 的結果",
"Room contains unknown devices":"包含了未知裝置的房間",
"%(roomName)s does not exist.":"%(roomName)s 不存在。",
"%(roomName)s is not accessible at this time.":"%(roomName)s 此時無法存取。",
"Save":"儲存",
"Seen by %(userName)s at %(dateTime)s":"%(userName)s 在 %(dateTime)s 時看過",
"Send anyway":"無論如何都要傳送",
"Show Text Formatting Toolbar":"顯示文字格式化工具列",
"Start authentication":"開始認證",
"Tagged as: ":"標記為: ",
"The phone number entered looks invalid":"輸入的電話號碼看起來無效",
"The signing key you provided matches the signing key you received from %(userId)s's device %(deviceId)s. Device marked as verified.":"您提供的簽署金鑰與您從 %(userId)s 的裝置 %(deviceId)s 收到的簽署金鑰相符。裝置被標記為已驗證。",
"The remote side failed to pick up":"遠端未能接聽",
"This Home Server does not support login using email address.":"這個家伺服器不支援使用電子郵件地址登入。",
"This invitation was sent to an email address which is not associated with this account:":"這份邀請被傳送給與此帳號無關的電子郵件地址:",
"This room has no local addresses":"此房間沒有本機地址",
"This room is not recognised.":"此房間不被認可。",
"These are experimental features that may break in unexpected ways":"這些是可能會以非預期的方式故障的實驗性功能",
"The visibility of existing history will be unchanged":"既存歷史紀錄的可見性將不會變更",
"This doesn't appear to be a valid email address":"這似乎不是有效的電子郵件地址",
"This is a preview of this room. Room interactions have been disabled":"這是房間的預覽。房間互動已停用",
"This phone number is already in use":"這個電話號碼已在使用中",
"This room":"此房間",
"This room is not accessible by remote Matrix servers":"此房間無法被遠端的 Matrix 伺服器存取",
"This room's internal ID is":"此房間的內部 ID 為",
"To link to a room it must have <a>an address</a>.":"要連結到房間,它必須有<a>地址</a>。",
"To reset your password, enter the email address linked to your account":"要重設您的密碼,輸入連結到您的帳號的電子郵件地址",
"To use it, just wait for autocomplete results to load and tab through them.":"要使用它,只要等待自動完成的結果載入並在它們上面按 Tab。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but you do not have permission to view the message in question.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是問題是您沒有權限檢視相關的訊息。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是找不到。",
"Unable to remove contact information":"無法移除聯絡人資訊",
"(warning: cannot be disabled again!)":"(警告:無法再停用!)",
"Warning!":"警告!",
"WARNING: Device already verified, but keys do NOT MATCH!":"警告:裝置已驗證,但金鑰不符合!",
"WARNING: KEY VERIFICATION FAILED! The signing key for %(userId)s and device %(deviceId)s is \"%(fprint)s\" which does not match the provided key \"%(fingerprint)s\". This could mean your communications are being intercepted!":"警告:金鑰驗證失敗!%(userId)s 與裝置 %(deviceId)s 的簽署金鑰是「%(fprint)s」,其並不符合提供的金鑰「%(fingerprint)s」。這可能代表您的通訊已被攔截!",
"Who can access this room?":"誰可以存取此房間?",
"Who can read history?":"誰可以讀取歷史紀錄?",
"Who would you like to add to this room?":"您想要新增誰到此房間?",
"Who would you like to communicate with?":"您想與誰通訊?",
"Would you like to <acceptText>accept</acceptText> or <declineText>decline</declineText> this invitation?":"您想要<acceptText>接受</acceptText>或<declineText>拒絕</declineText>此邀請?",
"You already have existing direct chats with this user:":"您已與此使用者直接聊天:",
"You're not in any rooms yet! Press <CreateRoomButton> to make a room or <RoomDirectoryButton> to browse the directory":"您尚未在任何房間!按下<CreateRoomButton> 來建立房間或 <RoomDirectoryButton> 來瀏覽目錄",
"You do not have permission to post to this room":"您沒有權限在此房間發言",
"You have been banned from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從 %(roomName)s 禁止。",
"You have been invited to join this room by %(inviterName)s":"您已被 %(inviterName)s 邀請加入此房間",
"You have been kicked from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.":"您已被 %(userName)s 從 %(roomName)s 踢出。",
"You have been logged out of all devices and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device":"您已在所有裝置上登出,並且不會再收到推送通知。要重新啟用通知,再次於每個裝置上登入",
"You have <a>disabled</a> URL previews by default.":"您已預設<a>停用</a> URL 預覽。",
"You have <a>enabled</a> URL previews by default.":"您已預設<a>啟用</a> URL 預覽。",
"You have no visible notifications":"您沒有可見的通知",
"You may wish to login with a different account, or add this email to this account.":"您可能會想要以不同的帳號登入,或是把這個電子郵件加入到此帳號中。",
"You must <a>register</a> to use this functionality":"您必須<a>註冊</a>以使用此功能",
"You need to be able to invite users to do that.":"您需要邀請使用者來做這件事。",
"You need to be logged in.":"您需要登入。",
"You need to enter a user name.":"您需要輸入使用者名稱。",
"Your email address does not appear to be associated with a Matrix ID on this Homeserver.":"您的電子郵件地址似乎未在此家伺服器上與 Matrix ID 關聯。",
"Your password has been reset":"您的密碼已重設",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other devices until you log back in to them":"您的密碼已成功變更。您將不會在其他裝置上收到推送通知,一直到您登入回那些裝置為止",
"You seem to be in a call, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎尚在通話中,您確定您想要結束通話嗎?",
"You seem to be uploading files, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎正在上傳檔案,您確定您想要結束嗎?",
"You should not yet trust it to secure data":"您不應該相信它來保護資料",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are promoting the user to have the same power level as yourself.":"您將無法復原此變更,因為您正在將其他使用者的權限等級提升到與您相同。",
"Your home server does not support device management.":"您的家伺服器不支援裝置管理。",
"Please select the destination room for this message":"請選取此訊息的目標房間",
"New Password":"新密碼",
"Start automatically after system login":"在系統登入後自動開始",
"Desktop specific":"桌面版特有",
"Analytics":"分析",
"Opt out of analytics":"選擇退出分析",
"Options":"選項",
"Riot collects anonymous analytics to allow us to improve the application.":"Riot 會收集匿名分析以讓我們可以改進此應用程式。",
"Passphrases must match":"通關密語必須符合",
"Passphrase must not be empty":"通關密語不能為空",
"Export room keys":"匯出房間金鑰",
"Confirm passphrase":"確認通關密語",
"Import room keys":"匯入房間金鑰",
"File to import":"要匯入的檔案",
"This process allows you to export the keys for messages you have received in encrypted rooms to a local file. You will then be able to import the file into another Matrix client in the future, so that client will also be able to decrypt these messages.":"這個過程讓您可以匯出您在加密的房間裡收到的訊息的金鑰到一個本機檔案。您將可以在未來匯入檔案到其他的 Matrix 客戶端,這樣客戶端就可以解密此訊息。",
"The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.":"匯出的檔案將會讓任何可以讀取它的人解密任何您可以看到的加密訊息,所以您必須謹慎地保管好它。為了協助您,您應該輸入下面的通關密語,其將會被用於加密匯出的資料。其只能使用相同的密碼來匯入資料。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.":"這個過程讓您可以匯入您先前從其他 Matrix 客戶端匯出的加密金鑰。您將可以解密在其他客戶端可以解密的訊息。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.":"匯出檔案被通關密語所保護。您應該在這裡輸入通關密語來解密檔案。",
"You must join the room to see its files":"您必須加入房間來檢視它的檔案",
"Reject all %(invitedRooms)s invites":"拒絕所有 %(invitedRooms)s 邀請",
"Start new chat":"開始新聊天",
"Failed to invite":"邀請失敗",
"Failed to invite user":"邀請使用者失敗",
"Failed to invite the following users to the %(roomName)s room:":"邀請下列使用者到 %(roomName)s 房間失敗:",
"Confirm Removal":"確認移除",
"Are you sure you wish to remove (delete) this event? Note that if you delete a room name or topic change, it could undo the change.":"您確定您想要移除(刪除)此活動嗎?注意若您刪除房間名稱或主題變更,還是可以復原變更。",
"Unknown error":"未知的錯誤",
"Incorrect password":"不正確的密碼",
"This will make your account permanently unusable. You will not be able to re-register the same user ID.":"這將會讓您的帳號永遠無法使用。您將無法重新註冊相同的使用者 ID。",
"This action is irreversible.":"此動作是不可逆的。",
"To continue, please enter your password.":"要繼續,請輸入您的密碼。",
"To verify that this device can be trusted, please contact its owner using some other means (e.g. in person or a phone call) and ask them whether the key they see in their User Settings for this device matches the key below:":"要驗證此裝置是否可信,請使用其他方式(例如:面對面或是打電話)聯絡它的擁有者並詢問他們在使用者設定中看到此裝置的金鑰是否與下列的金鑰相符:",
"Device name":"裝置名稱",
"Device Name":"裝置名稱",
"Device key":"裝置金鑰",
"If it matches, press the verify button below. If it doesn't, then someone else is intercepting this device and you probably want to press the blacklist button instead.":"若其符合,按下下面的驗證按鈕。若其不符合,那麼就是有其他人試圖攔截此裝置,您應該按下黑名單按鈕。",
"In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.":"在未來,這個過程會更加複雜。",
"Verify device":"驗證裝置",
"I verify that the keys match":"我驗證金鑰相符",
"We encountered an error trying to restore your previous session. If you continue, you will need to log in again, and encrypted chat history will be unreadable.":"我們在嘗試復原您的前一個工作階段中遇到了錯誤。若您繼續,您將會需要再次登入,而加密的聊天歷史也將會無法讀取。",
"Unable to restore session":"無法復原工作階段",
"If you have previously used a more recent version of Riot, your session may be incompatible with this version. Close this window and return to the more recent version.":"若您先前使用過較新版本的 Riot,您的工作階段可能與此版本不相容。關閉此視窗並回到較新的版本。",
"Continue anyway":"無論如何都繼續",
"You are currently blacklisting unverified devices; to send messages to these devices you must verify them.":"您目前正把未驗證的裝置列入黑名單;要傳送訊息到這些裝置,您必須先驗證它們。",
"We recommend you go through the verification process for each device to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.":"我們建議您對每一個裝置執行驗證過程以確認它們屬於其合法擁有者,但若您想要的話,您也可以重新傳送訊息而不必驗證它們。",
"\"%(RoomName)s\" contains devices that you haven't seen before.":"「%(RoomName)s」包含了您先前沒看過的裝置。",
"Unknown devices":"未知的裝置",
"Unknown Address":"未知的地址",
"Unblacklist":"解除黑名單",
"Blacklist":"黑名單",
"Unverify":"取消驗證",
"Verify...":"驗證...",
"ex. @bob:example.com":"例如:@bob:example.com",
"Add User":"新增使用者",
"This Home Server would like to make sure you are not a robot":"此家伺服器想要確定您不是機器人",
"Sign in with CAS":"使用 CAS 登入",
"You can use the custom server options to sign into other Matrix servers by specifying a different Home server URL.":"您可以使用自訂伺服器選項來指定不同的家伺服器 URL 以登入到其他的 Matrix 伺服器。",
"This allows you to use this app with an existing Matrix account on a different home server.":"這讓您可以利用在不同的家伺服器上既有的 Matrix 帳號使用此應用程式。",
"You can also set a custom identity server but this will typically prevent interaction with users based on email address.":"您也可以設定自訂的身份伺服器,但其通常會阻止基於電子郵件的使用者互動。",
"Please check your email to continue registration.":"請檢查您的電子郵件來繼續註冊。",
"If you don't specify an email address, you won't be able to reset your password. Are you sure?":"若您不指定電子郵件,您將無法重設您的密碼。您確定嗎?",
"You are registering with %(SelectedTeamName)s":"您正以 %(SelectedTeamName)s 註冊",
"Updates":"更新",
"Check for update":"檢查更新",
"Start chatting":"開始聊天",
"Start Chatting":"開始聊天",
"Click on the button below to start chatting!":"點選下面的按鈕以開始聊天!",
"Username available":"使用者名稱可用",
"Username not available":"使用者名稱不可用",
"Something went wrong!":"出了點問題!",
"This will be your account name on the <span></span> homeserver, or you can pick a <a>different server</a>.":"這將是您在家伺服器上的帳號名稱<span></span>,或是您可以挑選一個<a>不同的伺服器</a>。",
"If you already have a Matrix account you can <a>log in</a> instead.":"若您已經有 Matrix 帳號,您可以<a>登入</a>。",
"Your browser does not support the required cryptography extensions":"您的瀏覽器不支援需要的加密擴充",
"There are unknown devices in this room: if you proceed without verifying them, it will be possible for someone to eavesdrop on your call.":"此聊天室有未知的裝置:若您想要不驗證它們而繼續,可能會有其他人竊聽您的通話。",
"Review Devices":"審閱裝置",
"Call Anyway":"無論如何都通話",
"Answer Anyway":"無論如何都回覆",
"Call":"通話",
"Answer":"回覆",
"Who would you like to add to this community?":"您想要把誰新增到此社群內?",
"Warning: any person you add to a community will be publicly visible to anyone who knows the community ID":"警告:任何您新增到社群內的人都可以被任何知道社群 ID 的人公開看見",
"Invite new community members":"邀請新社群成員",
"Name or matrix ID":"名稱或 matrix ID",
"Invite to Community":"邀請到社群",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this community?":"您想要新增哪個聊天室到此社群?",
"%(senderName)s sent an image":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一張圖片",
"%(senderName)s sent a video":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一則視訊",
"%(senderName)s uploaded a file":"%(senderName)s 上傳了一個檔案",
"Disinvite this user?":"取消邀請此使用者?",
"Kick this user?":"踢除此使用者?",
"Unban this user?":"取消阻擋此使用者?",
"Ban this user?":"阻擋此使用者?",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are demoting yourself, if you are the last privileged user in the room it will be impossible to regain privileges.":"如果您是聊天室中最後一位有特殊權限的使用者,您將無法復原此變更,因為無法再獲得特定權限。",
"Unignore":"取消忽略",
"Ignore":"忽略",
"Jump to read receipt":"跳到讀取回條",
"Mention":"提及",
"Invite":"邀請",
"User Options":"使用者選項",
"Send an encrypted reply…":"傳送加密的回覆……",
"Send a reply (unencrypted)…":"傳送回覆(未加密)……",
"Send an encrypted message…":"傳送加密的訊息……",
"Send a message (unencrypted)…":"傳送訊息(未加密)……",
"Unpin Message":"取消釘選訊息",
"Jump to message":"跳到訊息",
"No pinned messages.":"沒有已釘選的訊息。",
"Loading...":"正在載入……",
"Pinned Messages":"已釘選的訊息",
"%(duration)ss":"%(duration)s 秒",
"%(duration)sm":"%(duration)s 分鐘",
"%(duration)sh":"%(duration)s 小時",
"%(duration)sd":"%(duration)s 天",
"Online for %(duration)s":"已上線 %(duration)s",
"Idle for %(duration)s":"已閒置 %(duration)s",
"Offline for %(duration)s":"已離線 %(duration)s",
"Unknown for %(duration)s":"未知 %(duration)s",
"Unknown":"未知",
"Replying":"正在回覆",
"No rooms to show":"未顯示聊天室",
"Unnamed room":"未命名的聊天室",
"World readable":"所有人可讀",
"Guests can join":"訪客可加入",
"Remove avatar":"移除大頭貼",
"Drop here to favourite":"拖曳到這裡以加入到最愛",
"Drop here to tag direct chat":"拖曳到這裡以為聊天加上標籤",
"Drop here to restore":"拖曳到這裡以復原",
"Drop here to demote":"拖曳到這裡以降級",
"Community Invites":"社群邀請",
"You have been kicked from this room by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從此聊天室中踢除。",
"You have been banned from this room by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從此聊天室中阻擋。",
"You are trying to access a room.":"您正在嘗試存取聊天室。",
"To change the room's avatar, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的大頭貼,您必須是",
"To change the room's name, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的名稱,您必須是",
"To change the room's main address, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的主地址,您必須是",
"To change the room's history visibility, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的歷史紀錄可見度,您必須是",
"To change the permissions in the room, you must be a":"要變更聊天室中的權限,您必須是",
"To change the topic, you must be a":"要變更主題,您必須是",
"To modify widgets in the room, you must be a":"要修改聊天室中的小工具,您必須是",
"Banned by %(displayName)s":"被 %(displayName)s 阻擋",
"Members only (since the point in time of selecting this option)":"僅成員(自選取此選項開始)",
"Members only (since they were invited)":"僅成員(自他們被邀請開始)",
"Members only (since they joined)":"僅成員(自他們加入開始)",
"To send messages, you must be a":"要傳送訊息,您必須是",
"To invite users into the room, you must be a":"要邀請使用者到聊天室,您必須是",
"To configure the room, you must be a":"要設定聊天室,您必須是",
"To kick users, you must be a":"要踢除使用者,您必須是",
"To ban users, you must be a":"要阻擋使用者,您必須是",
"To remove other users' messages, you must be a":"要移除其他使用者的訊息,您必須是",
"To send events of type <eventType/>, you must be a":"要傳送 <eventType/> 類型的活動,您必須是",
"Addresses":"地址",
"Invalid community ID":"無效的社群 ID",
"'%(groupId)s' is not a valid community ID":"「%(groupId)s」不是有效的社群 ID",
"Try using one of the following valid address types: %(validTypesList)s.":"嘗試使用下列有效地地址格式中的其中一個:%(validTypesList)s。",
"You have entered an invalid address.":"您輸入了無效的地址。",
"Community IDs may only contain characters a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./'":"社群 ID 只能包含 a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./' 等字元",
"Something went wrong whilst creating your community":"建立社群時發生問題",
"Create Community":"建立社群",
"Community Name":"社群名稱",
"Community ID":"社群 ID",
"example":"範例",
"Advanced options":"進階選項",
"Block users on other matrix homeservers from joining this room":"阻擋在其他 matrix 家伺服器的使用者加入此聊天室",
"This setting cannot be changed later!":"這個設定無法在之後變更!",
"<h1>HTML for your community's page</h1>\n<p>\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important <a href=\"foo\">links</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n You can even use 'img' tags\n</p>\n":"<h1>您社群頁面的 HTML</h1>\n<p>\n 使用長描述來為社群的新成員簡介,或是散發\n 一些重要<a href=\"foo\">連結</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n 您甚至可以使用 'img' 標籤\n</p>\n",
"Add rooms to the community summary":"新增聊天室到社群摘要中",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增哪個聊天室到此摘要中?",
"Add to summary":"新增到摘要",
"Failed to add the following rooms to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增以下聊天室到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a Room":"新增聊天室",
"Failed to remove the room from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除聊天室失敗",
"The room '%(roomName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"聊天室「%(roomName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Add users to the community summary":"新增使用者到社群摘要中",
"Who would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增誰到此摘要中?",
"Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增下列使用者到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a User":"新增使用者",
"Failed to remove a user from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除使用者失敗",
"The user '%(displayName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"使用者「%(displayName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Failed to update community":"更新社群失敗",
"Unable to accept invite":"無法接受邀請",
"Unable to reject invite":"無法回絕邀請",
"Leave Community":"離開社群",
"Leave %(groupName)s?":"離開 %(groupName)s?",
"Leave":"離開",
"Unable to leave room":"無法離開聊天室",
"Community Settings":"社群設定",
"These rooms are displayed to community members on the community page. Community members can join the rooms by clicking on them.":"這些聊天室在社群頁面上顯示給社群成員。社群成員可以透過點按它們來加入聊天室。",
"%(inviter)s has invited you to join this community":"%(inviter)s 已經邀請您加入此社群",
"You are an administrator of this community":"您是此社群的管理員",
"You are a member of this community":"您是此社群的成員",
"Your community hasn't got a Long Description, a HTML page to show to community members.<br />Click here to open settings and give it one!":"您的社群尚未有長描述,一個顯示給社群成員的 HTML 頁面。<br />點按這裡以開啟設並建立一個!",
"Long Description (HTML)":"長描述(HTML)",
"Description":"描述",
"Community %(groupId)s not found":"找不到社群 %(groupId)s",
"This Home server does not support communities":"這個家伺服器不支援社群",
"Failed to load %(groupId)s":"載入 %(groupId)s 失敗",
"Old cryptography data detected":"偵測到舊的加密資料",
"Data from an older version of Riot has been detected. This will have caused end-to-end cryptography to malfunction in the older version. End-to-end encrypted messages exchanged recently whilst using the older version may not be decryptable in this version. This may also cause messages exchanged with this version to fail. If you experience problems, log out and back in again. To retain message history, export and re-import your keys.":"偵測到來自舊版 Riot 的資料。這將會造成舊版的端到端加密失敗。在此版本中使用最近在舊版本交換的金鑰可能無法解密訊息。這也會造成與此版本的訊息交換失敗。若您遇到問題,請登出並重新登入。要保留訊息歷史,請匯出並重新匯入您的金鑰。",
"Your Communities":"您的社群",
"Error whilst fetching joined communities":"擷取已加入的社群時發生錯誤",
"Create a new community":"建立新社群",
"Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.":"建立社群以將使用者與聊天室湊成一組!建立自訂的首頁以在 Matrix 宇宙中標出您的空間。",
"Join an existing community":"加入既有的社群",
"To join an existing community you'll have to know its community identifier; this will look something like <i>+example:matrix.org</i>.":"要加入既有的社群,您必須知道它的社群標記符號;其看起來像是 <i>+example:matrix.org</i>.",
"%(count)s of your messages have not been sent.|one":"您的訊息尚未傳送。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|other":"現在<resendText>重新傳送全部</resendText>或<cancelText>取消全部</cancelText>。您也可以選取單一訊息以重新傳送或取消。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|one":"現在<resendText>重新傳送訊息</resendText>或<cancelText>取消訊息</cancelText>。",
"Warning":"警告",
"There's no one else here! Would you like to <inviteText>invite others</inviteText> or <nowarnText>stop warning about the empty room</nowarnText>?":"沒有其他人了!您想要<inviteText>邀請其他人</inviteText>或<nowarnText>停止關於空聊天室的警告嗎</nowarnText>?",
"Light theme":"亮色主題",
"Dark theme":"暗色主題",
"Status.im theme":"Status.im 主題",
"Ignored Users":"已忽略的使用者",
"Privacy is important to us, so we don't collect any personal or identifiable data for our analytics.":"隱私對我們來說至關重要,所以我們不會收集任何私人或可辨識的資料供我們的分析使用。",
"Learn more about how we use analytics.":"得知更多關於我們如何使用分析資料的資訊。",
"An email has been sent to %(emailAddress)s. Once you've followed the link it contains, click below.":"電子郵件已傳送至 %(emailAddress)s。您必須跟隨其中包含了連結,點按下面的連結。",
"Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.":"請注意,您正在登入 %(hs)s 伺服器,不是 matrix.org。",
"This homeserver doesn't offer any login flows which are supported by this client.":"這個家伺服器不提供任何此客戶端支援的登入流程。",
"Sign in to get started":"登入以開始",
"Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you":"忽略使用者,從您這裡隱藏他們的訊息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward":"停止忽略使用者,顯示他們的訊息",
"Notify the whole room":"通知整個聊天室",
"Room Notification":"聊天室通知",
"The information being sent to us to help make Riot.im better includes:":"協助讓 Riot.im 變得更好的傳送給我們的資訊包含了:",
"We also record each page you use in the app (currently <CurrentPageHash>), your User Agent (<CurrentUserAgent>) and your device resolution (<CurrentDeviceResolution>).":"我們也紀錄了每個您在應用程式中使用的頁面(目前 <CurrentPageHash>),您的使用者代理(<CurrentUserAgent>)與您的裝置解析度(<CurrentDeviceResolution>)。",
"Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.":"這個頁面包含了可識別的資訊,如聊天室、使用者或群組 ID,這些資料會在傳到伺服器前被刪除。",
"The platform you're on":"您使用的平臺是",
"The version of Riot.im":"Riot.im 的版本",
"Whether or not you're logged in (we don't record your user name)":"您是否登入(我們不會紀錄您的使用者名稱)",
"Your language of choice":"您選擇的語言",
"Which officially provided instance you are using, if any":"您正在使用的任何官方實體,如果有的話",
"Whether or not you're using the Richtext mode of the Rich Text Editor":"您是否正在使用豐富文字編輯器的豐富文字模式",
"Failed to add tag %(tagName)s to room":"新增標籤 %(tagName)s 到聊天室失敗",
"Did you know: you can use communities to filter your Riot.im experience!":"您知道嗎:您可以使用社群來強化您的 Riot.im 使用體驗!",
"To set up a filter, drag a community avatar over to the filter panel on the far left hand side of the screen. You can click on an avatar in the filter panel at any time to see only the rooms and people associated with that community.":"要設定過濾器,拖曳社群大頭貼到位於螢幕最左邊的過濾器面板。您可以在任何時候在過濾器面板中的大頭貼上點按以檢視與該社群關聯的聊天室與夥伴。",
"Your key share request has been sent - please check your other devices for key share requests.":"您的金鑰分享請求已傳送,請檢查您的其他裝置來看看金鑰分享請求。",
"Key share requests are sent to your other devices automatically. If you rejected or dismissed the key share request on your other devices, click here to request the keys for this session again.":"金鑰分享請求已自動傳送到您的其他裝置。若您在您的其他裝置上回絕了金鑰分享請求,點按這裡以再次請求這個工作階段的金鑰。",
"If your other devices do not have the key for this message you will not be able to decrypt them.":"若您的其他裝置沒有這個訊息的金鑰,您將無法將它們解密。",
"Key request sent.":"金鑰請求已傳送。",
"<requestLink>Re-request encryption keys</requestLink> from your other devices.":"從您的其他裝置<requestLink>重新請求加密金鑰</requestLink>。",
"%(user)s is a %(userRole)s":"%(user)s 是 %(userRole)s",
"Changes made to your community might not be seen by other users for up to 30 minutes.":"其他使用者在最多 30 分鐘內可能不會慨到您對社群所做的變更。"