",
"Community IDs cannot not be empty.": "社区 ID 不能为空。",
"Community IDs may only contain characters a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./'": "社区 ID 只能包含 a-z、0-9 或 “=_-./” 等字符",
"Something went wrong whilst creating your community": "创建社区时出现问题",
"You are currently blacklisting unverified devices; to send messages to these devices you must verify them.": "您目前默认将未验证的设备列入黑名单;在发送消息到这些设备上之前,您必须先验证它们。",
"If you have previously used a more recent version of Riot, your session may be incompatible with this version. Close this window and return to the more recent version.": "如果您之前使用过较新版本的 Riot,则您的会话可能与当前版本不兼容。请关闭此窗口并使用最新版本。",
"Presence Management": "在线状态管理",
"To change the room's avatar, you must be a": "无法修改此聊天室的头像,因为您不是此聊天室的",
"To change the room's name, you must be a": "无法修改此聊天室的名称,因为您不是此聊天室的",
"To change the room's main address, you must be a": "无法修改此聊天室的主地址,因为您不是此聊天室的",
"To change the room's history visibility, you must be a": "无法修改此聊天室的历史聊天记录可见性,因为您不是此聊天室的",
"To change the permissions in the room, you must be a": "无法修改此聊天室中的权限情况,因为您不是此聊天室的",
"Showing flair for these communities:": "为这些社区显示 flair:",
"This room is not showing flair for any communities": "此聊天室没有对任何社区显示 flair",
"New community ID (e.g. +foo:%(localDomain)s)": "新社区 ID(例子:+foo:%(localDomain)s)",
"URL previews are enabled by default for participants in this room.": "此聊天室默认启用链接预览。",
"URL previews are disabled by default for participants in this room.": "此聊天室默认禁用链接预览。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the room avatar to ": "%(senderDisplayName)s 将聊天室的头像更改为 ",
"You can also set a custom identity server but this will typically prevent interaction with users based on email address.": "您也可以自定义身份验证服务器,但这通常会阻止基于电子邮件地址的与用户的交互。",
"Please enter the code it contains:": "请输入它包含的代码:",
"Flair will appear if enabled in room settings": "如果在聊天室设置中启用, flair 将会显示",
"Matrix ID": "Matrix ID",
"Matrix Room ID": "Matrix 聊天室 ID",
"Block users on other matrix homeservers from joining this room": "禁止其他 Matrix 主服务器上的用户加入此聊天室",
"To verify that this device can be trusted, please contact its owner using some other means (e.g. in person or a phone call) and ask them whether the key they see in their User Settings for this device matches the key below:": "要验证此设备是否可信,请通过其他方式(例如面对面交换或拨打电话)与其拥有者联系,并询问他们该设备的用户设置中的密钥是否与以下密钥匹配:",
"If it matches, press the verify button below. If it doesn't, then someone else is intercepting this device and you probably want to press the blacklist button instead.": "如果匹配,请点击下面的验证按钮。 如果不匹配,那么这可能说明其他人正在盗用此设备,而您应当点击黑名单按钮。",
"In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.": "在未来,这个验证过程将会更加精致、巧妙一些。",
"We recommend you go through the verification process for each device to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.": "我们建议您对每台设备进行验证以保证它们属于其合法所有者,但是您可以在不验证它们的情况下重新发送消息。",
"HTML for your community's page
\n\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important links\n
\n\n You can even use 'img' tags\n
\n": "社区页面的 HTML 代码
\n\n 你可以给社区的新成员们写些长长的社区简介来引导他们,或者放置\n 一些重要的链接\n
\n\n 你甚至可以使用 标签\n
\n",
"Add rooms to the community summary": "将聊天室添加到社区简介",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this summary?": "您想要将哪个聊天室添加到社区简介?",
"Add to summary": "添加到简介",
"Failed to add the following rooms to the summary of %(groupId)s:": "添加以下聊天室到 %(groupId)s 的简介时失败:",
"Failed to remove the room from the summary of %(groupId)s": "从 %(groupId)s 的简介中移除此聊天室时失败",
"The room '%(roomName)s' could not be removed from the summary.": "聊天室 “%(roomName)s” 无法从社区简介中移除。",
"Failed to update community": "更新社区简介失败",
"Unable to leave community": "无法退出社区",
"Leave %(groupName)s?": "退出 %(groupName)s?",
"Featured Rooms:": "核心聊天室:",
"Featured Users:": "核心用户:",
"Join this community": "加入此社区",
"%(inviter)s has invited you to join this community": "%(inviter)s 邀请您加入此社区",
"Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:": "",
"Failed to remove a user from the summary of %(groupId)s": "",
"You are an administrator of this community": "你是此社区的管理员",
"You are a member of this community": "你是此社区的成员",
"Who can join this community?": "谁可以加入此社区?",
"Everyone": "所有人",
"Leave this community": "退出此社区",
"Long Description (HTML)": "长描述(HTML)",
"This Home server does not support communities": "该主服务器不支持社区",
"Old cryptography data detected": "检测到旧的加密数据",
"Data from an older version of Riot has been detected. This will have caused end-to-end cryptography to malfunction in the older version. End-to-end encrypted messages exchanged recently whilst using the older version may not be decryptable in this version. This may also cause messages exchanged with this version to fail. If you experience problems, log out and back in again. To retain message history, export and re-import your keys.": "已检测到旧版Riot的数据,这将导致端到端加密在旧版本中发生故障。在此版本中,使用旧版本交换的端对端加密消息可能无法解密。这也可能导致与此版本交换的消息失败。如果您遇到问题,请退出并重新登录。要保留历史消息,请先导出并在重新登录后导入您的密钥。",
"Did you know: you can use communities to filter your Riot.im experience!": "你知道吗:你可以将社区用作过滤器以增强你的 Riot.im 使用体验!",
"Create a new community": "创建新社区",
"Error whilst fetching joined communities": "获取已加入社区列表时出现错误",
"Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.": "创建社区,将用户与聊天室整合在一起!搭建自定义社区主页以在 Matrix 宇宙之中标记出您的私人空间。",
"Join an existing community": "加入已有的社区",
"Show devices, send anyway or cancel.": "显示未信任的设备 、 不经信任直接发送 或 取消发送。",
"%(count)s of your messages have not been sent.|one": "您的消息尚未发送。",
"Uploading %(filename)s and %(count)s others|other": "正在上传 %(filename)s 与其他 %(count)s 个文件",
"Uploading %(filename)s and %(count)s others|zero": "正在上传 %(filename)s",
"Uploading %(filename)s and %(count)s others|one": "正在上传 %(filename)s 与其他 %(count)s 个文件",
"Privacy is important to us, so we don't collect any personal or identifiable data for our analytics.": "隐私对我们而言重要至极,所以我们不会在分析统计服务中收集任何个人信息或者可用于识别身份的数据。",
"Learn more about how we use analytics.": "进一步了解我们如何使用分析统计服务。",
"Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.": "请注意,您正在登录的服务器是 %(hs)s,不是 matrix.org。",
"This homeserver doesn't offer any login flows which are supported by this client.": "此主服务器不兼容本客户端支持的任何登录方式。",
"Sign in to get started": "登录以开始使用",
"Unbans user with given id": "使用 ID 解封特定的用户",
"Opens the Developer Tools dialog": "打开开发者工具窗口",
"Notify the whole room": "通知聊天室全体成员",
"This process allows you to export the keys for messages you have received in encrypted rooms to a local file. You will then be able to import the file into another Matrix client in the future, so that client will also be able to decrypt these messages.": "此操作允许您将加密聊天室中收到的消息的密钥导出为本地文件。您可以将文件导入其他 Matrix 客户端,以便让别的客户端在未收到密钥的情况下解密这些消息。",
"The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.": "导出的文件将允许任何可以读取它的人解密任何他们可以看到的加密消息,因此您应该小心以确保其安全。为了解决这个问题,您应该在下面输入一个密码,用于加密导出的数据。只有输入相同的密码才能导入数据。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.": "导出文件有密码保护。你需要在此输入密码以解密此文件。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.": "此操作允许您导入之前从另一个 Matrix 客户端中导出的加密密钥文件。导入完成后,您将能够解密那个客户端可以解密的加密消息。",
"Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you": "忽略用户,隐藏他们的消息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward": "解除忽略用户,显示他们的消息",
"To return to your account in future you need to set a password": "如果你想再次使用账号,您得为它设置一个密码",
"If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contian messages.": "如果你在 GitHub 提交了一个 bug,调试日志可以帮助我们追踪这个问题。 调试日志包含应用程序使用数据,这包括您的用户名、您访问的房间或社区的 ID 或名称以及其他用户的用户名,不包扩聊天记录。",
"Debug Logs Submission": "发送调试日志",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other devices until you log back in to them": "密码修改成功。在您在其他设备上重新登录之前,其他设备不会收到推送通知",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.": "尝试加载此房间的时间线的特定时间点,但是无法找到。",
"%(count)s Resend all or cancel all now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|one": "现在 重新发送消息 或 取消发送 。",
"%(count)s Resend all or cancel all now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|other": "現在 重新发送消息 或 取消发送 。你也可以单独选择消息以重新发送或取消。",
"To join an existing community you'll have to know its community identifier; this will look something like +example:matrix.org.": "要加入已有的社区,你需要知道它的社区链接,比如 +example:matrix.org。",
"Visibility in Room List": "是否在聊天室目录中可见",
"Something went wrong when trying to get your communities.": "获取你加入的社区时发生错误。",
"Deleting a widget removes it for all users in this room. Are you sure you want to delete this widget?": "删除小部件后,此聊天室中的所有用户的这个小部件都会被删除。你确定要删除这个小部件吗?"
}