",
"Community IDs cannot be empty.": "社区 ID 不能为空。",
"Community IDs may only contain characters a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./'": "社区 ID 只能包含 a-z、0-9 或 “=_-./” 等字符",
@@ -904,7 +904,7 @@
"In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.": "未来,此验证过程将更为精致、巧妙一些。",
"We recommend you go through the verification process for each device to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.": "我们建议您对每台设备进行验证以保证它们属于其合法所有者,但是您可以在不验证它们的情况下重新发送消息。",
"HTML for your community's page
\n\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important links\n
\n\n You can even use 'img' tags\n
\n": "社区页面的 HTML 代码
\n\n 你可以给社区的新成员们写些长长的社区简介来引导他们,或者放置\n 一些重要的链接\n
\n\n 你甚至可以使用 标签\n
\n",
- "Add rooms to the community summary": "将聊天室添加到社区简介",
+ "Add rooms to the community summary": "将聊天室添加到社区简介中",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this summary?": "您想要将哪个聊天室添加到社区简介?",
"Add to summary": "添加到简介",
"Failed to add the following rooms to the summary of %(groupId)s:": "添加以下聊天室到 %(groupId)s 的简介时失败:",
@@ -917,7 +917,7 @@
"Featured Users:": "核心用户:",
"Join this community": "加入此社区",
"%(inviter)s has invited you to join this community": "%(inviter)s 邀请您加入此社区",
- "Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:": "将下列用户添加到 %(groupId)s 的简介中时失败",
+ "Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:": "将下列用户添加至 %(groupId)s 的简介中时失败:",
"Failed to remove a user from the summary of %(groupId)s": "从 %(groupId)s 的简介中移除用户时失败",
"You are an administrator of this community": "你是此社区的管理员",
"You are a member of this community": "你是此社区的成员",
@@ -931,7 +931,7 @@
"Did you know: you can use communities to filter your Riot.im experience!": "你知道吗:你可以将社区用作过滤器以增强你的 Riot.im 使用体验!",
"Create a new community": "创建新社区",
"Error whilst fetching joined communities": "获取已加入社区列表时出现错误",
- "Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.": "创建社区,将用户与聊天室整合在一起!搭建自定义社区主页以在 Matrix 宇宙之中标记出您的私人空间。",
+ "Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.": "创建社区,将用户与聊天室整合在一起!搭建自定义社区主页以在 Matrix 宇宙之中标出您的私人空间。",
"Show devices, send anyway or cancel.": "显示未信任的设备 、 不经信任直接发送 或 取消发送。",
"%(count)s of your messages have not been sent.|one": "您的消息尚未发送。",
"Uploading %(filename)s and %(count)s others|other": "正在上传 %(filename)s 与其他 %(count)s 个文件",
@@ -939,7 +939,7 @@
"Uploading %(filename)s and %(count)s others|one": "正在上传 %(filename)s 与其他 %(count)s 个文件",
"Privacy is important to us, so we don't collect any personal or identifiable data for our analytics.": "隐私对我们而言重要至极,所以我们不会在分析统计服务中收集任何个人信息或者可用于识别身份的数据。",
"Learn more about how we use analytics.": "进一步了解我们如何使用分析统计服务。",
- "Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.": "请注意,您正在登录的服务器是 %(hs)s,不是 matrix.org。",
+ "Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.": "请注意,您正在登录 %(hs)s,而非 matrix.org。",
"This homeserver doesn't offer any login flows which are supported by this client.": "此主服务器不兼容本客户端支持的任何登录方式。",
"Sign in to get started": "登录以开始使用",
"Unbans user with given id": "按照 ID 解封特定的用户",
@@ -949,10 +949,10 @@
"The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.": "导出的文件将允许任何可以读取它的人解密任何他们可以看到的加密消息,因此您应该小心以确保其安全。为解决此问题,您应该在下面输入密码以加密导出的数据。只有输入相同的密码才能导入数据。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.": "导出文件有密码保护。你需要在此输入密码以解密此文件。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.": "此操作允许您导入之前从另一个 Matrix 客户端中导出的加密密钥文件。导入完成后,您将能够解密那个客户端可以解密的加密消息。",
- "Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you": "忽略用户,隐藏他们的消息",
+ "Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you": "忽略用户,隐藏他们发送的消息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward": "解除忽略用户,显示他们的消息",
- "To return to your account in future you need to set a password": "如果你想再次使用账号,您得为它设置一个密码",
- "If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.": "如果你在 GitHub 提交了一个 bug,调试日志可以帮助我们追踪这个问题。 调试日志包含应用程序使用数据,也就包括您的用户名、您访问的房间或社区的 ID 或名称,以及其他用户的用户名,但不包括聊天记录。",
+ "To return to your account in future you need to set a password": "如果您想再次使用此账号,就必须它设置一个密码",
+ "If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.": "如果你在 GitHub 提交了一个 bug,调试日志可以帮助我们追踪这个问题。 调试日志包含应用程序使用数据,也就包括您的用户名、您访问的房间或社区的 ID 或别名,以及其他用户的用户名,但不包括聊天记录。",
"Debug Logs Submission": "发送调试日志",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other devices until you log back in to them": "密码修改成功。在您在其他设备上重新登录之前,其他设备不会收到推送通知",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.": "尝试加载此房间的时间线的特定时间点,但是无法找到。",
@@ -1118,7 +1118,7 @@
"Missing roomId.": "找不到此聊天室 ID 所对应的聊天室。",
"You have been banned from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.": "您已被 %(userName)s 从聊天室 %(roomName)s 中封禁。",
"You have been banned from this room by %(userName)s.": "您已被 %(userName)s 从此聊天室中封禁。",
- "Every page you use in the app": "您在 Riot 中使用的每一个页面",
+ "Every page you use in the app": "您在 Riot 中使用的所有页面",
"e.g. ": "例如:",
"Your User Agent": "您的 User Agent",
"Your device resolution": "您设备的分辨率",
@@ -1126,7 +1126,7 @@
"At this time it is not possible to reply with a file so this will be sent without being a reply.": "目前无法以文件作为回复的内容,所以此文件将不作为回复,独立发送。",
"Unable to reply": "无法回复",
"At this time it is not possible to reply with an emote.": "目前无法使用表情符号作为回复内容。",
- "You are about to be taken to a third-party site so you can authenticate your account for use with %(integrationsUrl)s. Do you wish to continue?": "您将被带到一个第三方网站以便验证您的账号以使用 %(integrationsUrl)s 提供的集成。您希望继续吗?",
+ "You are about to be taken to a third-party site so you can authenticate your account for use with %(integrationsUrl)s. Do you wish to continue?": "您将被带到一个第三方网站以便验证您的账号来使用 %(integrationsUrl)s 提供的集成。您希望继续吗?",
"Robot check is currently unavailable on desktop - please use a web browser": "目前机器人检查(CAPTCHA)在桌面端不可用——请使用 浏览器",
"The visibility of '%(roomName)s' in %(groupId)s could not be updated.": "无法更新聊天室 %(roomName)s 在社区 “%(groupId)s” 中的可见性。",
"Minimize apps": "最小化小部件",
@@ -1178,7 +1178,7 @@
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit so some users will not be able to log in. Please contact your service administrator to get this limit increased.": "此主服务器已达到其每月活跃用户数量限制,所以,一些用户将无法登录。若要提高此数量限制,请 联系您的服务提供者 。",
"Warning: This widget might use cookies.": "警告:此小挂件可能会使用 cookies。",
"Failed to remove widget": "移除小挂件失败",
- "An error ocurred whilst trying to remove the widget from the room": "尝试从聊天室中移除小部件时发生了一个错误",
+ "An error ocurred whilst trying to remove the widget from the room": "尝试从聊天室中移除小部件时发生了错误",
"Reload widget": "刷新小挂件",
"Are you sure you wish to remove (delete) this event? Note that if you delete a room name or topic change, it could undo the change.": "您确定要移除(删除)此事件吗?注意,如果删除了聊天室名称或话题的变化,就会撤销此更改。",
"This will make your account permanently unusable. You will not be able to log in, and no one will be able to re-register the same user ID. This will cause your account to leave all rooms it is participating in, and it will remove your account details from your identity server. This action is irreversible.": "这将使您的账户永远不再可用。您将不能登录,或使用相同的用户 ID 重新注册。您的账户将退出所有已加入的聊天室,身份服务器上的账户信息也会被删除。此操作是不可逆的。",
@@ -1226,5 +1226,47 @@
"An email has been sent to %(emailAddress)s. Once you've followed the link it contains, click below.": "已向 %(emailAddress)s 发送了一封电子邮件。点开邮件中的链接后,请点击下面。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit": "此主服务器已达到其每月活跃用户数量上限",
"Please contact your service administrator to continue using this service.": "请联系您的服务提供者以继续使用此服务。",
- "Try the app first": "先试试 Riot.im 应用吧"
+ "Try the app first": "先试试 Riot.im 应用吧",
+ "Registration Required": "需要注册",
+ "You need to register to do this. Would you like to register now?": "您必须注册以继续。您想现在就注册吗?",
+ "Forces the current outbound group session in an encrypted room to be discarded": "强制丢弃加密聊天室中的当前出站群组会话",
+ "Unable to connect to Homeserver. Retrying...": "无法连接至主服务器。正在重试…",
+ "Sorry, your homeserver is too old to participate in this room.": "对不起,您的主服务器的程序版本过旧以至于无法加入此聊天室。",
+ "Increase performance by only loading room members on first view": "仅在首次查看时加载聊天室成员以改善性能",
+ "Mirror local video feed": "镜像本地视频源",
+ "This room has been replaced and is no longer active.": "此聊天室已被取代,且不再活跃。",
+ "The conversation continues here.": "对话在这里继续。",
+ "Upgrade room to version %(ver)s": "将聊天室升级为版本 %(ver)s",
+ "Internal room ID: ": "内部聊天室 ID: ",
+ "Room version number: ": "聊天室版本号: ",
+ "There is a known vulnerability affecting this room.": "一个已知的威胁正在影响此聊天室。",
+ "This room version is vulnerable to malicious modification of room state.": "此版本的聊天室难以抵御对聊天室状态的恶意篡改。",
+ "Click here to upgrade to the latest room version and ensure room integrity is protected.": "点击这里以升级至最新版本的聊天室,并保证聊天室能受到完整的保护。",
+ "Only room administrators will see this warning": "此警告仅聊天室管理员可见",
+ "This room is a continuation of another conversation.": "此聊天室是另一个对话的延续之处。",
+ "Click here to see older messages.": "点击这里以查看更早的消息。",
+ "Failed to indicate account erasure": "无法指示帐户删除",
+ "Failed to upgrade room": "聊天室升级失败",
+ "The room upgrade could not be completed": "聊天室可能没有完整地升级",
+ "Upgrade this room to version %(version)s": "升级此聊天室至版本 %(version)s",
+ "Upgrade Room Version": "更新聊天室版本",
+ "Upgrading this room requires closing down the current instance of the room and creating a new room it its place. To give room members the best possible experience, we will:": "升级此聊天室需要关闭当前聊天室并创建一个新的聊天室。为了给聊天室成员提供最佳切换体验,我们将:",
+ "Create a new room with the same name, description and avatar": "创建一个拥有相同的名称,描述与头像的新聊天室",
+ "Update any local room aliases to point to the new room": "更新所有本地聊天室别名以使其指向新聊天室",
+ "Stop users from speaking in the old version of the room, and post a message advising users to move to the new room": "阻止用户在旧聊天室中发言,并发送消息建议用户迁移至新聊天室",
+ "Put a link back to the old room at the start of the new room so people can see old messages": "在新聊天室的消息开始处发送一条旧聊天室的链接,以便用户查看旧消息",
+ "Lazy loading members not supported": "不支持延迟加载成员",
+ "Lazy loading is not supported by your current homeserver.": "您当前使用的主服务器尚不支持延迟加载。",
+ "Legal": "法律信息",
+ "Unable to query for supported registration methods": "无法请求支持的注册方式",
+ "This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit.": "此主服务器已达到其每月活跃用户限制。",
+ "This homeserver has exceeded one of its resource limits.": "本服务器已达到其使用量限制之一。",
+ "This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit so some users will not be able to log in.": "本服务器已达到其每月活跃用户限制,部分用户将无法登录。",
+ "This homeserver has exceeded one of its resource limits so some users will not be able to log in.": "本主服务器已达到其使用量限制之一,部分用户将无法登录。",
+ "Please contact your service administrator to continue using this service.": "请 联系您的服务管理员 以继续使用本服务。",
+ "Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has exceeded a resource limit. Please contact your service administrator to continue using the service.": "您的消息未被发送,因为本主服务器已达到其使用量限制之一。请 联系您的服务管理员 以继续使用本服务。",
+ "Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User Limit. Please contact your service administrator to continue using the service.": "您的消息未被发送,因为本主服务器已达到其每月活跃用户限制。请 联系您的服务管理员 以继续使用本服务。",
+ "Please contact your service administrator to continue using the service.": "请 联系您的服务管理员 以继续使用本服务。",
+ "Please contact your homeserver administrator.": "请 联系您主服务器的管理员。",
+ "Please contact your service administrator to get this limit increased.": "请 联系您的服务管理员 以。"
}