diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index 928e98c532..30f949e804 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -759,7 +759,7 @@
"This homeserver does not support login using email address.": "此家伺服器不支援使用電子郵件地址登入。",
"Registration has been disabled on this homeserver.": "註冊已在此家伺服器上停用。",
"Unable to query for supported registration methods.": "無法查詢支援的註冊方法。",
- "Are you sure? You will lose your encrypted messages if your keys are not backed up properly.": "您確定嗎?如果您的金鑰沒有正確備份的話,您將會遺失您的加密訊息。",
+ "Are you sure? You will lose your encrypted messages if your keys are not backed up properly.": "您確定嗎?如果您的金鑰沒有正確備份的話,將會遺失所有加密訊息。",
"Encrypted messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. Only you and the recipient(s) have the keys to read these messages.": "加密訊息是使用端對端加密。只有您和接收者才有金鑰可以閱讀這些訊息。",
"Restore from Backup": "從備份還原",
"Back up your keys before signing out to avoid losing them.": "請在登出前備份您的金鑰,以免遺失。",
@@ -953,23 +953,23 @@
"A text message has been sent to +%(msisdn)s. Please enter the verification code it contains.": "文字訊息將會被傳送到 +%(msisdn)s。請輸入其中包含的驗證碼。",
"Checking server": "正在檢查伺服器",
"Disconnect from the identity server ?": "從身分伺服器 斷開連線?",
- "Disconnect": "斷開連線",
+ "Disconnect": "中斷連線",
"You are currently using to discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know. You can change your identity server below.": "您目前正在使用 來探索以及被您現有的聯絡人探索。您可以在下方變更身分伺服器。",
- "You are not currently using an identity server. To discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know, add one below.": "您目前並未使用身分伺服器。要探索及被您現有的聯絡人探索,請在下方新增一個。",
+ "You are not currently using an identity server. To discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know, add one below.": "您目前未使用身分伺服器。若想要尋找或被您認識的聯絡人找到,請在下方加入伺服器。",
"Disconnecting from your identity server will mean you won't be discoverable by other users and you won't be able to invite others by email or phone.": "從您的身分伺服器斷開連線代表您不再能被其他使用者探索到,而且您也不能透過電子郵件或電話邀請其他人。",
"Call failed due to misconfigured server": "因為伺服器設定錯誤,所以無法通話",
"Please ask the administrator of your homeserver (%(homeserverDomain)s
) to configure a TURN server in order for calls to work reliably.": "請詢問您家伺服器的管理員(%(homeserverDomain)s
)以設定 TURN 伺服器讓通話可以正常運作。",
"Alternatively, you can try to use the public server at turn.matrix.org
, but this will not be as reliable, and it will share your IP address with that server. You can also manage this in Settings.": "或是您也可以試著使用公開伺服器 turn.matrix.org
,但可能不夠可靠,而且會跟該伺服器分享您的 IP 位址。您也可以在設定中管理這個。",
"Try using turn.matrix.org": "嘗試使用 turn.matrix.org",
"Only continue if you trust the owner of the server.": "僅在您信任伺服器擁有者時才繼續。",
- "Identity server has no terms of service": "身分伺服器沒有服務條款",
+ "Identity server has no terms of service": "身分伺服器無使用條款",
"The identity server you have chosen does not have any terms of service.": "您所選擇的身分伺服器沒有任何服務條款。",
"Terms of service not accepted or the identity server is invalid.": "不接受服務條款或身分伺服器無效。",
"Enter a new identity server": "輸入新的身分伺服器",
"Remove %(email)s?": "移除 %(email)s?",
"Remove %(phone)s?": "移除 %(phone)s?",
"Accept to continue:": "接受 以繼續:",
- "Agree to the identity server (%(serverName)s) Terms of Service to allow yourself to be discoverable by email address or phone number.": "同意身分伺服器 (%(serverName)s) 服務條款,讓您可以被透過電子郵件地址或電話號碼探索。",
+ "Agree to the identity server (%(serverName)s) Terms of Service to allow yourself to be discoverable by email address or phone number.": "同意身分伺服器(%(serverName)s)的使用條款,讓其他人可以用您的電子郵件或電話號碼找到您。",
"If you don't want to use to discover and be discoverable by existing contacts you know, enter another identity server below.": "如果您不想要使用 來探索與被您現有的聯絡人探索,在下方輸入其他身分伺服器。",
"Using an identity server is optional. If you choose not to use an identity server, you won't be discoverable by other users and you won't be able to invite others by email or phone.": "使用身分伺服器是選擇性的。如果您選擇不要使用身分伺服器,您將無法被其他使用者探索,您也不能透過電子郵件或電話邀請其他人。",
"Do not use an identity server": "不要使用身分伺服器",
@@ -1272,7 +1272,7 @@
"%(brand)s is missing some components required for securely caching encrypted messages locally. If you'd like to experiment with this feature, build a custom %(brand)s Desktop with search components added.": "%(brand)s 缺少某些在本機快取已加密訊息所需的元件。如果您想要實驗此功能,請加入搜尋元件來自行建構 %(brand)s 桌面版。",
"This session is not backing up your keys, but you do have an existing backup you can restore from and add to going forward.": "此工作階段並未備份您的金鑰,您可還原先前的備份後再繼續新增金鑰到備份內容中。",
"Connect this session to key backup before signing out to avoid losing any keys that may only be on this session.": "在登出前,請先將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份以避免遺失任何可能僅存在此工作階段中的金鑰。",
- "Connect this session to Key Backup": "將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份",
+ "Connect this session to Key Backup": "將此工作階段連結至金鑰備份",
"Backup has a signature from unknown session with ID %(deviceId)s": "備份有來自未知工作階段,ID %(deviceId)s 的簽署",
"Backup has a valid signature from this session": "備份有來自此工作階段的有效簽署",
"Backup has an invalid signature from this session": "備份有來自此工作階段的無效簽署",
@@ -1334,7 +1334,7 @@
"Setting up keys": "設定金鑰",
"How fast should messages be downloaded.": "訊息應多久下載一次。",
"You have not verified this user.": "您尚未驗證此使用者。",
- "Confirm your identity by entering your account password below.": "透過在下方輸入您的帳號密碼來確認身分。",
+ "Confirm your identity by entering your account password below.": "請在下方輸入您的帳號密碼來確認身份。",
"Keep a copy of it somewhere secure, like a password manager or even a safe.": "將其副本保存在安全的地方,如密碼管理員或保險箱等。",
"Copy": "複製",
"Create key backup": "建立金鑰備份",
@@ -1348,7 +1348,7 @@
"Scan this unique code": "掃描此獨特的條碼",
"Compare unique emoji": "比較獨特的表情符號",
"Compare a unique set of emoji if you don't have a camera on either device": "如果兩個裝置上都沒有相機的話,就比較一組獨特的表情符號",
- "Not Trusted": "未受驗證",
+ "Not Trusted": "未經認證",
"%(name)s (%(userId)s) signed in to a new session without verifying it:": "%(name)s (%(userId)s)登入到未驗證的新工作階段:",
"Ask this user to verify their session, or manually verify it below.": "要求此使用者驗證他們的工作階段,或在下方手動驗證。",
"Verify by scanning": "透過掃描來驗證",
@@ -1650,8 +1650,8 @@
"Room settings": "聊天室設定",
"Take a picture": "拍照",
"Unpin": "取消釘選",
- "Cross-signing is ready for use.": "交叉簽署已準備好使用。",
- "Cross-signing is not set up.": "交叉簽署尚未設定。",
+ "Cross-signing is ready for use.": "交叉簽署已可使用。",
+ "Cross-signing is not set up.": "尚未設定交叉簽署。",
"Backup version:": "備份版本:",
"Algorithm:": "演算法:",
"Backup key stored:": "備份金鑰已儲存:",
@@ -2141,7 +2141,7 @@
"Invalid Security Key": "無效的安全金鑰",
"Wrong Security Key": "錯誤的安全金鑰",
"Set my room layout for everyone": "為所有人設定我的聊天室佈局",
- "Back up your encryption keys with your account data in case you lose access to your sessions. Your keys will be secured with a unique Security Key.": "請使用您的帳號資料備份您的加密金鑰,以避免您無法存取您的工作階段。您的金鑰將會以獨特的安全金鑰保護。",
+ "Back up your encryption keys with your account data in case you lose access to your sessions. Your keys will be secured with a unique Security Key.": "備份您帳號的加密金鑰,以防無法使用您的工作階段。您的金鑰會被特殊的安全金鑰保護。",
"Search (must be enabled)": "搜尋(必須啟用)",
"Remember this": "記住這個",
"The widget will verify your user ID, but won't be able to perform actions for you:": "小工具將會驗證您的使用者 ID,但將無法為您執行動作:",
@@ -3489,7 +3489,7 @@
"This provides them with confidence that they are really speaking to you, but it also means they can see the session name you enter here.": "這讓他們確定真的在與您交談,但這也代表了他們可以看到您在此處輸入的工作階段名稱。",
"Other users in direct messages and rooms that you join are able to view a full list of your sessions.": "您加入的私人訊息與聊天室中其他使用者,可以檢視您工作階段的完整清單。",
"Renaming sessions": "重新命名工作階段",
- "Please be aware that session names are also visible to people you communicate with.": "請注意,與您交談的人也可以看到工作階段名稱。",
+ "Please be aware that session names are also visible to people you communicate with.": "請注意,所有與您對話的人都能看到工作階段的名稱。",
"Are you sure you want to sign out of %(count)s sessions?|one": "您確定您想要登出 %(count)s 個工作階段嗎?",
"Are you sure you want to sign out of %(count)s sessions?|other": "您確定您想要登出 %(count)s 個工作階段嗎?",
"Hide formatting": "隱藏格式化",